Let's Chat!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Good! Just had my dinner. You?Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:52Aww thank you
LAASYA!!!!How are ya?!
Let's Chat!
Ooo what'd ya eat?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:53Good! Just had my dinner. You?![]()
Not so good. I'm sick so I feel like I stayed up for a week straight, freezing, and hurting
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
My sister watches that ALL DAY LONG! It's tiringRosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:57 Spanish is almost done! Then onto chorus. Do y'all know the song 'Golden' from K-Pop Demon Hunters? Yeah, we're singing that.
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Yeah! It's an okay movie, but I do NOT want to be singing that right now in chorus!Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:59My sister watches that ALL DAY LONG! It's tiringRosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:57 Spanish is almost done! Then onto chorus. Do y'all know the song 'Golden' from K-Pop Demon Hunters? Yeah, we're singing that.
Let's Chat!
I like the movie honestly but the high notes... I hope the chorus is mostly sopranos because it takes skills.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:01Yeah! It's an okay movie, but I do NOT want to be singing that right now in chorus!Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:59My sister watches that ALL DAY LONG! It's tiringRosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:57 Spanish is almost done! Then onto chorus. Do y'all know the song 'Golden' from K-Pop Demon Hunters? Yeah, we're singing that.
Let's Chat!
Fr. That song gets stuck in my head so many times. And yesterday they were playing it at Sams ClubRosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:01Yeah! It's an okay movie, but I do NOT want to be singing that right now in chorus!Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:59My sister watches that ALL DAY LONG! It's tiringRosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:57 Spanish is almost done! Then onto chorus. Do y'all know the song 'Golden' from K-Pop Demon Hunters? Yeah, we're singing that.
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
No...I can hit it(I'm an alto), but a lot of people are going to try to belt and it's going to be a disaster!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:03I like the movie honestly but the high notes... I hope the chorus is mostly sopranos because it takes skills.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:01Yeah! It's an okay movie, but I do NOT want to be singing that right now in chorus!Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:59My sister watches that ALL DAY LONG! It's tiringRosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:57 Spanish is almost done! Then onto chorus. Do y'all know the song 'Golden' from K-Pop Demon Hunters? Yeah, we're singing that.![]()
See y'all later, leaving!
Let's Chat!
Havenโt watched the movie but the songs too catchy!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:57 Spanish is almost done! Then onto chorus. Do y'all know the song 'Golden' from K-Pop Demon Hunters? Yeah, we're singing that.