OOC Let's Chat!

Morning guys!

Well, I went to bed late last night and found out this morning that I don't have school until 10 am due to the power being out. =_=

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 12:29 Morning guys!

Well, I went to bed late last night and found out this morning that I don't have school until 10 am due to the power being out. =_=
Morning Avery!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 12:29 Morning guys!

Well, I went to bed late last night and found out this morning that I don't have school until 10 am due to the power being out. =_=
Lucky! I had to go to school this morning, I was almost late.
Btw good news, I DONT NEED STITCHES

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning from class, everybody! We're learning about pathogens right now, I'm so tired tho
On the plus side, I'M GETTING MY HAIR HIGHLIGHTED TOMORROW!!!
It was my big birthday gift, my first time!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 12:54 Morning from class, everybody! We're learning about pathogens right now, I'm so tired tho
On the plus side, I'M GETTING MY HAIR HIGHLIGHTED TOMORROW!!!
It was my big birthday gift, my first time!!!
Morning Rosalyn!!
That's nice, which colour??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 12:54 Morning from class, everybody! We're learning about pathogens right now, I'm so tired tho
On the plus side, I'M GETTING MY HAIR HIGHLIGHTED TOMORROW!!!
It was my big birthday gift, my first time!!!
That’s nice!!! We’re not allowed to have dyed hair at my school.

OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes*

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Baird wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 13:02 *pokes*
Hey Clarke!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 13:03
Clark Baird wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 13:02 *pokes*
Hey Clarke!
LILS!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks, Laasya and Lily! I have naturally dirty-blond hair, so just a lighter blond!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|