OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 20:01 Yeahh gtg sleep gn
Its 12 30am again!
You need sleep- Go to sleep-

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 20:02
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 20:01 Yeahh gtg sleep gn
Its 12 30am again!
You need sleep- Go to sleep-
:biggrin:

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyyy!!!! I think I missed something pretty huge earlier is Laurie okay, and why does it say no user for her?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
LAURIE DEACTIVATED Goes to cry in a hole

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 20:11 LAURIE DEACTIVATED Goes to cry in a hole
Oh no! Why? Cries too but hopes she’s okay

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
She said and I quote
I want to start fresh. I’m a but overwhelmed with life at the moment, so, when I’m ready to come back, I want to give me new character full dedication.

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
:(

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Ohh, well, at least she’s doing what feels best for her! I hope everything goes well.

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
How was church @RosalynWillows

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyy!!! It was good, one kid was NOT having it today, so we went for a walk and just sat there for a good half an hour!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|