OOC Let's Chat!

Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 16:09 I’m back. And I cut some ties.
well done

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
There once was a girl
She tried to make her own world,
Daydreaming was her passion
No one could comprehend the things she imagined.
But there was a day when She found a way
To make it all come true
But you had to ruin it, didn’t you?

And I promised you that I’ll stay right here,
I thought we’d be fine, now life isn’t so clear
I was stuck in a dream
And you pulled me back into reality.

You got me retracing back, all I did,
Wondering if somehow I could undo it.
You held me just to choke me
You took aim,
And STABBED ME
Oh, why would I ever think I would ever survive,
When you’re there watching me day and night
It’s quite ironic, I knew you’re toxic,
But I still couldn’t believe me


Imma send this to those people

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 16:26
Reducio
There once was a girl
She tried to make her own world,
Daydreaming was her passion
No one could comprehend the things she imagined.
But there was a day when She found a way
To make it all come true
But you had to ruin it, didn’t you?

And I promised you that I’ll stay right here,
I thought we’d be fine, now life isn’t so clear
I was stuck in a dream
And you pulled me back into reality.

You got me retracing back, all I did,
Wondering if somehow I could undo it.
You held me just to choke me
You took aim,
And STABBED ME
Oh, why would I ever think I would ever survive,
When you’re there watching me day and night
It’s quite ironic, I knew you’re toxic,
But I still couldn’t believe me


Imma send this to those people
That's one hell of a savage!!! You go gurl!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 16:09 I’m back. And I cut some ties.
SLAY. Good for you. I congratulate you. Well done, leave those people in a hole then run them over.NO DONT RUN THEM OVER JUST YK WHAT I MEAN

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 16:27
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 16:09 I’m back. And I cut some ties.
SLAY. Good for you. I congratulate you. Well done, leave those people in a hole then run them over.NO DONT RUN THEM OVER JUST YK WHAT I MEAN
I MIGHT ACTUALLY

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
NAR.

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 16:26
Reducio
There once was a girl
She tried to make her own world,
Daydreaming was her passion
No one could comprehend the things she imagined.
But there was a day when She found a way
To make it all come true
But you had to ruin it, didn’t you?

And I promised you that I’ll stay right here,
I thought we’d be fine, now life isn’t so clear
I was stuck in a dream
And you pulled me back into reality.

You got me retracing back, all I did,
Wondering if somehow I could undo it.
You held me just to choke me
You took aim,
And STABBED ME
Oh, why would I ever think I would ever survive,
When you’re there watching me day and night
It’s quite ironic, I knew you’re toxic,
But I still couldn’t believe me


Imma send this to those people
SAVAGE!!! ✨

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 16:26
Reducio
There once was a girl
She tried to make her own world,
Daydreaming was her passion
No one could comprehend the things she imagined.
But there was a day when She found a way
To make it all come true
But you had to ruin it, didn’t you?

And I promised you that I’ll stay right here,
I thought we’d be fine, now life isn’t so clear
I was stuck in a dream
And you pulled me back into reality.

You got me retracing back, all I did,
Wondering if somehow I could undo it.
You held me just to choke me
You took aim,
And STABBED ME
Oh, why would I ever think I would ever survive,
When you’re there watching me day and night
It’s quite ironic, I knew you’re toxic,
But I still couldn’t believe me


Imma send this to those people
Amazing send it to them and chuck ‘em in a volcano

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 16:41
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 16:26
Reducio
There once was a girl
She tried to make her own world,
Daydreaming was her passion
No one could comprehend the things she imagined.
But there was a day when She found a way
To make it all come true
But you had to ruin it, didn’t you?

And I promised you that I’ll stay right here,
I thought we’d be fine, now life isn’t so clear
I was stuck in a dream
And you pulled me back into reality.

You got me retracing back, all I did,
Wondering if somehow I could undo it.
You held me just to choke me
You took aim,
And STABBED ME
Oh, why would I ever think I would ever survive,
When you’re there watching me day and night
It’s quite ironic, I knew you’re toxic,
But I still couldn’t believe me


Imma send this to those people
Amazing send it to them and chuck ‘em in a volcano
Active right?

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys I feel really proud of myself cause I did 2 starters, 2 replies and did one homework in an hour and a half!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.