Let's Chat!
well done
Let's Chat!
Reducio
There once was a girl
She tried to make her own world,
Daydreaming was her passion
No one could comprehend the things she imagined.
But there was a day when She found a way
To make it all come true
But you had to ruin it, didn’t you?
And I promised you that I’ll stay right here,
I thought we’d be fine, now life isn’t so clear
I was stuck in a dream
And you pulled me back into reality.
You got me retracing back, all I did,
Wondering if somehow I could undo it.
You held me just to choke me
You took aim,
And STABBED ME
Oh, why would I ever think I would ever survive,
When you’re there watching me day and night
It’s quite ironic, I knew you’re toxic,
But I still couldn’t believe me
She tried to make her own world,
Daydreaming was her passion
No one could comprehend the things she imagined.
But there was a day when She found a way
To make it all come true
But you had to ruin it, didn’t you?
And I promised you that I’ll stay right here,
I thought we’d be fine, now life isn’t so clear
I was stuck in a dream
And you pulled me back into reality.
You got me retracing back, all I did,
Wondering if somehow I could undo it.
You held me just to choke me
You took aim,
And STABBED ME
Oh, why would I ever think I would ever survive,
When you’re there watching me day and night
It’s quite ironic, I knew you’re toxic,
But I still couldn’t believe me
Imma send this to those people
Let's Chat!
That's one hell of a savage!!! You go gurl!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 16:26ReducioThere once was a girl
She tried to make her own world,
Daydreaming was her passion
No one could comprehend the things she imagined.
But there was a day when She found a way
To make it all come true
But you had to ruin it, didn’t you?
And I promised you that I’ll stay right here,
I thought we’d be fine, now life isn’t so clear
I was stuck in a dream
And you pulled me back into reality.
You got me retracing back, all I did,
Wondering if somehow I could undo it.
You held me just to choke me
You took aim,
And STABBED ME
Oh, why would I ever think I would ever survive,
When you’re there watching me day and night
It’s quite ironic, I knew you’re toxic,
But I still couldn’t believe me
Imma send this to those people
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
SLAY. Good for you. I congratulate you. Well done, leave those people in a hole then run them over.NO DONT RUN THEM OVER JUST YK WHAT I MEAN
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
I MIGHT ACTUALLYTina Carille wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 16:27SLAY. Good for you. I congratulate you. Well done, leave those people in a hole then run them over.NO DONT RUN THEM OVER JUST YK WHAT I MEAN
Let's Chat!
NAR.
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
SAVAGE!!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 16:26ReducioThere once was a girl
She tried to make her own world,
Daydreaming was her passion
No one could comprehend the things she imagined.
But there was a day when She found a way
To make it all come true
But you had to ruin it, didn’t you?
And I promised you that I’ll stay right here,
I thought we’d be fine, now life isn’t so clear
I was stuck in a dream
And you pulled me back into reality.
You got me retracing back, all I did,
Wondering if somehow I could undo it.
You held me just to choke me
You took aim,
And STABBED ME
Oh, why would I ever think I would ever survive,
When you’re there watching me day and night
It’s quite ironic, I knew you’re toxic,
But I still couldn’t believe me
Imma send this to those people
Let's Chat!
Amazing send it to them and chuck ‘em in a volcanoLaurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 16:26ReducioThere once was a girl
She tried to make her own world,
Daydreaming was her passion
No one could comprehend the things she imagined.
But there was a day when She found a way
To make it all come true
But you had to ruin it, didn’t you?
And I promised you that I’ll stay right here,
I thought we’d be fine, now life isn’t so clear
I was stuck in a dream
And you pulled me back into reality.
You got me retracing back, all I did,
Wondering if somehow I could undo it.
You held me just to choke me
You took aim,
And STABBED ME
Oh, why would I ever think I would ever survive,
When you’re there watching me day and night
It’s quite ironic, I knew you’re toxic,
But I still couldn’t believe me
Imma send this to those people
Let's Chat!
Active right?Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 16:41Amazing send it to them and chuck ‘em in a volcanoLaurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 16:26ReducioThere once was a girl
She tried to make her own world,
Daydreaming was her passion
No one could comprehend the things she imagined.
But there was a day when She found a way
To make it all come true
But you had to ruin it, didn’t you?
And I promised you that I’ll stay right here,
I thought we’d be fine, now life isn’t so clear
I was stuck in a dream
And you pulled me back into reality.
You got me retracing back, all I did,
Wondering if somehow I could undo it.
You held me just to choke me
You took aim,
And STABBED ME
Oh, why would I ever think I would ever survive,
When you’re there watching me day and night
It’s quite ironic, I knew you’re toxic,
But I still couldn’t believe me
Imma send this to those people
Let's Chat!
Guys I feel really proud of myself cause I did 2 starters, 2 replies and did one homework in an hour and a half!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.