Let's Chat!
good luck!Winter Angelo wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 11:50 Thanks guys, I’m still waiting for my turn, the bleeding is a lot less now, hopefully I don’t need stitches
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Let's Chat!
Hi Hana! posted in our rp~
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Hi Smudge!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
I feel like they tend to come in wavesNick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:04 Guys I it just me or is there a influx of deactivations recently
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
I noticed that too.Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:04 Guys I it just me or is there a influx of deactivations recently
Let's Chat!
I agree! There seems to be a wave of staff applications too...Simon Kincaid wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:05I feel like they tend to come in wavesNick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:04 Guys I it just me or is there a influx of deactivations recently
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Yup!Cassie Jiang wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:07I agree! There seems to be a wave of staff applications too...Simon Kincaid wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:05I feel like they tend to come in wavesNick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:04 Guys I it just me or is there a influx of deactivations recently