OOC Let's Chat!

Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 06:16 I know this is a bit out of the blue, but this is the last time I post in here.
Real life….has become overwhelming, I was celebrating one day back. But the tables have turned really quickly.
I apologise, sincerely, to all the people who I owe replies to.
I want to say goodbye specifically to a few people.
Reducio

@Avery Gray Thanks for being such a ray of sunshine, and I’m sorry I couldn’t reply back.
@Mikey Forville I really loved the rp thread, and I’m sorry we couldn’t finish it.
@Mirada Johnson I’m sorry we couldn’t finish our rp, and that I couldn’t respond to the duel.
@Emily Shephard- Thanks for being YOU.
@Hailey Lawrence- The time I spent with you is beyond compare. Both irl and ic.
@Aluna Vern , @Ellie Randensmith Thanks for being my songwriters in crime.
@Joseph Sims- For being the most crack headed (in a good way) alien I ever knew. Keep being you.
@Colin McCoire- For all the crazy antics you do, and I’m so sorry we couldn’t go through with our thread.
@Silas Norwood- I’m really, really, sorry we couldn’t do the thread.
@Lotus Lively- For supporting me. It meant a lot.
@Lily Clarke , @Melissa Blake and @Laasya Manjunath- For being my constant at the counter chat partners.
@Tes Cadell - I’ll miss you, Terrible Engine Service.
@Nick Jameson- Keep being the sarcastic and dry individual that you are.

And most importantly,
Reducio
@Olivia Williams- Thanks. For everything, and I’ll miss Laurie and Liv. Best duo ever. Keep running our shop. I’ll miss you, more than words could describe.
@Bree Grey- For being my best friend. I’m so sorry we couldn’t get in trouble together. I’ll miss you. A lot.

And to everyone here, thanks for always supporting me!
I’m sorry if this was a bit long!
Maybe I make a new character! Someday?
NOOOO Laurie :cry2:
Gonna miss you and your presence in da alien union :cryhappy: so sorry haven't found da time to work on your reply :<
Hope life gets more manageable for you moving forward <3
*tacklesnugs*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 09:21
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 06:16 I know this is a bit out of the blue, but this is the last time I post in here.
Real life….has become overwhelming, I was celebrating one day back. But the tables have turned really quickly.
I apologise, sincerely, to all the people who I owe replies to.
I want to say goodbye specifically to a few people.
Reducio

@Avery Gray Thanks for being such a ray of sunshine, and I’m sorry I couldn’t reply back.
@Mikey Forville I really loved the rp thread, and I’m sorry we couldn’t finish it.
@Mirada Johnson I’m sorry we couldn’t finish our rp, and that I couldn’t respond to the duel.
@Emily Shephard- Thanks for being YOU.
@Hailey Lawrence- The time I spent with you is beyond compare. Both irl and ic.
@Aluna Vern , @Ellie Randensmith Thanks for being my songwriters in crime.
@Joseph Sims- For being the most crack headed (in a good way) alien I ever knew. Keep being you.
@Colin McCoire- For all the crazy antics you do, and I’m so sorry we couldn’t go through with our thread.
@Silas Norwood- I’m really, really, sorry we couldn’t do the thread.
@Lotus Lively- For supporting me. It meant a lot.
@Lily Clarke , @Melissa Blake and @Laasya Manjunath- For being my constant at the counter chat partners.
@Tes Cadell - I’ll miss you, Terrible Engine Service.
@Nick Jameson- Keep being the sarcastic and dry individual that you are.

And most importantly,
Reducio
@Olivia Williams- Thanks. For everything, and I’ll miss Laurie and Liv. Best duo ever. Keep running our shop. I’ll miss you, more than words could describe.
@Bree Grey- For being my best friend. I’m so sorry we couldn’t get in trouble together. I’ll miss you. A lot.

And to everyone here, thanks for always supporting me!
I’m sorry if this was a bit long!
Maybe I make a new character! Someday?
NOOOO Laurie :cry2:
Gonna miss you and your presence in da alien union :cryhappy: so sorry haven't found da time to work on your reply :<
Hope life gets more manageable for you moving forward <3
*tacklesnugs*
*tacklesnugs him back*
Thanks a lot, it means the world.
And believe me, i will return.
Thanks to everyone who bid me farewell. I’ll miss you more, and i hope that my new character (whenever I’m ready to make him or her) enjoys as much as Laurie did here.

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 09:38
Joseph Sims wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 09:21
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 06:16 I know this is a bit out of the blue, but this is the last time I post in here.
Real life….has become overwhelming, I was celebrating one day back. But the tables have turned really quickly.
I apologise, sincerely, to all the people who I owe replies to.
I want to say goodbye specifically to a few people.
Reducio

@Avery Gray Thanks for being such a ray of sunshine, and I’m sorry I couldn’t reply back.
@Mikey Forville I really loved the rp thread, and I’m sorry we couldn’t finish it.
@Mirada Johnson I’m sorry we couldn’t finish our rp, and that I couldn’t respond to the duel.
@Emily Shephard- Thanks for being YOU.
@Hailey Lawrence- The time I spent with you is beyond compare. Both irl and ic.
@Aluna Vern , @Ellie Randensmith Thanks for being my songwriters in crime.
@Joseph Sims- For being the most crack headed (in a good way) alien I ever knew. Keep being you.
@Colin McCoire- For all the crazy antics you do, and I’m so sorry we couldn’t go through with our thread.
@Silas Norwood- I’m really, really, sorry we couldn’t do the thread.
@Lotus Lively- For supporting me. It meant a lot.
@Lily Clarke , @Melissa Blake and @Laasya Manjunath- For being my constant at the counter chat partners.
@Tes Cadell - I’ll miss you, Terrible Engine Service.
@Nick Jameson- Keep being the sarcastic and dry individual that you are.

And most importantly,
Reducio
@Olivia Williams- Thanks. For everything, and I’ll miss Laurie and Liv. Best duo ever. Keep running our shop. I’ll miss you, more than words could describe.
@Bree Grey- For being my best friend. I’m so sorry we couldn’t get in trouble together. I’ll miss you. A lot.

And to everyone here, thanks for always supporting me!
I’m sorry if this was a bit long!
Maybe I make a new character! Someday?
NOOOO Laurie :cry2:
Gonna miss you and your presence in da alien union :cryhappy: so sorry haven't found da time to work on your reply :<
Hope life gets more manageable for you moving forward <3
*tacklesnugs*
*tacklesnugs him back*
Thanks a lot, it means the world.
And believe me, i will return.
Thanks to everyone who bid me farewell. I’ll miss you more, and i hope that my new character (whenever I’m ready to make him or her) enjoys as much as Laurie did here.
Will miss you Laurie!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Will miss you @Laurie Holmes
I just made a pack of 20 trading cards but each card is of an ice cream type like sorbet, gelato, cone, etc

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Aww Laurie!!

*super snugs!*

No matter what's going on at the moment, you'll always have Hufflepuff's number one snuggler in your corner! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone. Bad news.., for me
I was running and hit a pole, it is now bleeding for 50 minutes! I’m scared. I have trauma of sewing it up. My teacher (who was beside me) said that I have 2 teeth marks. I’ve sewed up my lips before but this time, it’s a different part of my lip. Anyone got suggestions? I’m going to the hospital now.

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Winter Angelo wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 11:05 Hi everyone. Bad news.., for me
I was running and hit a pole, it is now bleeding for 50 minutes! I’m scared. I have trauma of sewing it up. My teacher (who was beside me) said that I have 2 teeth marks. I’ve sewed up my lips before but this time, it’s a different part of my lip. Anyone got suggestions? I’m going to the hospital now.
Oof! Once I was rollerblading and fell. I ripped a hole in my mouth and refused to get stitches cause SCARY! I watched MLP well it happened and everything was fine in the end. I get you girl! If you need to get stitches watch a childhood show or a show tounreally love while doing it! Then demand ice cream afterwords!!!! Good luck and best wishes!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Winter Angelo wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 11:05 Hi everyone. Bad news.., for me
I was running and hit a pole, it is now bleeding for 50 minutes! I’m scared. I have trauma of sewing it up. My teacher (who was beside me) said that I have 2 teeth marks. I’ve sewed up my lips before but this time, it’s a different part of my lip. Anyone got suggestions? I’m going to the hospital now.
I hope you're feeling well now, Winter. I got stitches like 6 times, ig, and it's quite painful when the stitches are new And yes, as flame said demand for buckets of ice cream

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Winter Angelo wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 11:05 Hi everyone. Bad news.., for me
I was running and hit a pole, it is now bleeding for 50 minutes! I’m scared. I have trauma of sewing it up. My teacher (who was beside me) said that I have 2 teeth marks. I’ve sewed up my lips before but this time, it’s a different part of my lip. Anyone got suggestions? I’m going to the hospital now.
I'm sorry to hear that... hope your treatment goes quick and with little pain. and hope that you'll heal soon! <3 <3

I once fell in the bathtub when I was four and got a huge cut in my chin. But I had a kind of Biological glue? (not sure of the name) so I escaped getting sewn. I had surgery once due to a bone fraction.

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks guys, I’m still waiting for my turn, the bleeding is a lot less now, hopefully I don’t need stitches

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8