OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:24
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:16
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:15 Lily!!
hru?
Good super tired cause I slept at 12 20 yesterday
yeah, i can feel you....
I rlly wanna sleep!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so close to 400 posts!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:47 I'm so close to 400 posts!!
Congrats in advance Now go and make that 400th post

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:47 I'm so close to 400 posts!!
congrats!!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:47 I'm so close to 400 posts!!
Congrats!!! One post left…..

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:24
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:16
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:15 Lily!!
hru?
Good super tired cause I slept at 12 20 yesterday
yeah, i can feel you....
I rlly wanna sleep!!!
Same here.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:55
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:24
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 05:16

hru?
Good super tired cause I slept at 12 20 yesterday
yeah, i can feel you....
I rlly wanna sleep!!!
Same here.....
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
This is my 400th post!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
I know this is a bit out of the blue, but this is the last time I post in here.
Real life….has become overwhelming, I was celebrating one day back. But the tables have turned really quickly.
I apologise, sincerely, to all the people who I owe replies to.
I want to say goodbye specifically to a few people.
Reducio

@Avery Gray Thanks for being such a ray of sunshine, and I’m sorry I couldn’t reply back.
@Mikey Forville I really loved the rp thread, and I’m sorry we couldn’t finish it.
@Mirada Johnson I’m sorry we couldn’t finish our rp, and that I couldn’t respond to the duel.
@Emily Shephard- Thanks for being YOU.
@Hailey Lawrence- The time I spent with you is beyond compare. Both irl and ic.
@Aluna Vern , @Ellie Randensmith Thanks for being my songwriters in crime.
@Joseph Sims- For being the most crack headed (in a good way) alien I ever knew. Keep being you.
@Colin McCoire- For all the crazy antics you do, and I’m so sorry we couldn’t go through with our thread.
@Silas Norwood- I’m really, really, sorry we couldn’t do the thread.
@Lotus Lively- For supporting me. It meant a lot.
@Lily Clarke , @Melissa Blake and @Laasya Manjunath- For being my constant at the counter chat partners.
@Tes Cadell - I’ll miss you, Terrible Engine Service.
@Nick Jameson- Keep being the sarcastic and dry individual that you are.

And most importantly,
Reducio
@Olivia Williams- Thanks. For everything, and I’ll miss Laurie and Liv. Best duo ever. Keep running our shop. I’ll miss you, more than words could describe.
@Bree Grey- For being my best friend. I’m so sorry we couldn’t get in trouble together. I’ll miss you. A lot.

And to everyone here, thanks for always supporting me!
I’m sorry if this was a bit long!
Maybe I make a new character! Someday?

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 06:16 I know this is a bit out of the blue, but this is the last time I post in here.
Real life….has become overwhelming, I was celebrating one day back. But the tables have turned really quickly.
I apologise, sincerely, to all the people who I owe replies to.
I want to say goodbye specifically to a few people.
Reducio

@Avery Gray Thanks for being such a ray of sunshine, and I’m sorry I couldn’t reply back.
@Mikey Forville I really loved the rp thread, and I’m sorry we couldn’t finish it.
@Mirada Johnson I’m sorry we couldn’t finish our rp, and that I couldn’t respond to the duel.
@Emily Shephard- Thanks for being YOU.
@Hailey Lawrence- The time I spent with you is beyond compare. Both irl and ic.
@Aluna Vern , @Ellie Randensmith Thanks for being my songwriters in crime.
@Joseph Sims- For being the most crack headed (in a good way) alien I ever knew. Keep being you.
@Colin McCoire- For all the crazy antics you do, and I’m so sorry we couldn’t go through with our thread.
@Silas Norwood- I’m really, really, sorry we couldn’t do the thread.
@Lotus Lively- For supporting me. It meant a lot.
@Lily Clarke , @Melissa Blake and @Laasya Manjunath- For being my constant at the counter chat partners.
@Tes Cadell - I’ll miss you, Terrible Engine Service.
@Nick Jameson- Keep being the sarcastic and dry individual that you are.

And most importantly,
Reducio
@Olivia Williams- Thanks. For everything, and I’ll miss Laurie and Liv. Best duo ever. Keep running our shop. I’ll miss you, more than words could describe.
@Bree Grey- For being my best friend. I’m so sorry we couldn’t get in trouble together. I’ll miss you. A lot.

And to everyone here, thanks for always supporting me!
I’m sorry if this was a bit long!
Maybe I make a new character! Someday?
All the best Laurie. <3 We’ll miss you….