Let's Chat!
Even i don’t have the contents in my ency, I’ll be adding them soon…Laverne Taylor wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:01 Anyone know how to put the link of your contents on the ency? Eg:
1.Info
2.Random Info
But these lead us to the page
If you want i can walk you through it?
Let's Chat!
Sad…..Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:47Just found out that one of my fav wwe stars is leaving(
Let's Chat!
Ikr??? Like bruh, it is so tiring.....Laurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:00 Every time, i sit thinking that I’m going to code my ency, every time, i abandon it. Why don’t we have a feature for saving it as a draft like in the other threads![]()
![]()
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Oy, why does the weekend seem so short???
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Because the universe hates enjoyment
Let's Chat!
I agree.....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Apparently!
I didn't realize I was so spoiled by having the weekend AND Wednesdays off work until they took away my Wednesday day off and now I've only got the two. I have yet to figure out how people manage!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
And….
You spent the first 25 years of your life studying,
35 or maybe more working,
And the rest, were not active enough and have too much stress.
“You only live once..”
Yet we can’t even enjoy that one life.
Let's Chat!
I’m praying that our school does not take every other Saturday away. I swear barely anyone turns up on that day and they REFUSE to give us holidays on those days.Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:06Apparently!
I didn't realize I was so spoiled by having the weekend AND Wednesdays off work until they took away my Wednesday day off and now I've only got the two. I have yet to figure out how people manage!