OOC Let's Chat!

JOSE!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
LEXXX :wow: how've ya been?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
good morning everyone!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Cassie! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Tackle hug simsimi! :wow:

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 01:01 LEXXX :wow: how've ya been?
I got new glasses :3

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
I have returned!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm watching the good ending for Poppy Playtime Chapter 5 and am loving Lily, Omg.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
I really need new glasses. :lol:

Also, my little sis is trying to convince me to play softball next year for varsity as a first base girl. :lol: She says she wants me to play because I’m tall and can kinda catch. lol for reference I’ve never played an official sport in my life for good reason. XD I can’t hit a ball with a bat to save my life.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lol, dang. I've been trying to get under volleyball and plan to do bowling next school year now that I finally can and feel the energy to do so, mostly.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."