Let's Chat!
Night Guys!!
Let's Chat!
Night Jules!
Let's Chat!
Yea, tho its 11 pm, i'm not sleeoy anymore... so Hi!!
Let's Chat!
Hi!Julia Evans wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 20:20Yea, tho its 11 pm, i'm not sleeoy anymore... so Hi!!
I have a question: How is our house at Ilvermorny determined?
Let's Chat!
You choose!! are you still in ksa?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 20:21Hi!Julia Evans wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 20:20Yea, tho its 11 pm, i'm not sleeoy anymore... so Hi!!
I have a question: How is our house at Ilvermorny determined?
Let's Chat!
Okay! Yup. We’re leaving this MondayJulia Evans wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 20:23You choose!! are you still in ksa?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 20:21Hi!Julia Evans wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 20:20Yea, tho its 11 pm, i'm not sleeoy anymore... so Hi!!
I have a question: How is our house at Ilvermorny determined?
Let's Chat!
flame! hiii how are you doing?
Let's Chat!
Actually goodnight guys!!
Let's Chat!
Well, at least I got some coding done.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ooo!! What is it? nvm, saw it!! Cutee!! Night!