Let's Chat!
Oh, it’s beautiful!!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 18:08 This is a photo, Ai Generated, a version of what it looks irl. My hair was a bit straighter, but not completely, and the river wasn’t that rapid.Reducio
Let's Chat!
Ugggh 3000 words is not enough for an essay covering two 400 page novels!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
[quote]hellooo
Let's Chat!
why is that?Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 19:30 Ugggh 3000 words is not enough for an essay covering two 400 page novels!
PC: Angel O'Connor
Let's Chat!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Woohoo! 1/6 of the way! You've got this!Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 19:30 Ugggh 3000 words is not enough for an essay covering two 400 page novels!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I'm glad I go to a different school then Colin no spells practiced on this first year
PC: Angel O'Connor
Let's Chat!
It's hard trying to cram each novel into roughly 1200 words with all the themes and language to discuss...Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 19:57Woohoo! 1/6 of the way! You've got this!Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 19:30 Ugggh 3000 words is not enough for an essay covering two 400 page novels!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
