OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:12 Yasssss we should do that!!!
RIGHT!?!

#HOGWARTS WATCH PARTY
Melissa Blake wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:12
Flame Afterglow wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:11 #HOGWARTS WATCH PARTY!
Creative Name Flame!!
THANKS!

#HOGWARTS WATCH PARTY

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:11 #HOGWARTS WATCH PARTY!
I wanna join!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Me too @Laurie Holmes!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Same here @Laurie Holmes !!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I'm also interested but no pressure @Laurie Holmes, if you want to keep your identity private (bc you're the artist, I don't want you to dox your name assuming it's likely in there as well as your face). You are not obligated to share any information that you may deem personal but if you are comfortable, I'm curious to see it. :wink:

OOC Let's Chat!
Time to make the general page of Esther’s ency and decide her stats It’s gonna be in my drafts..

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:21 Time to make the general page of Esther’s ency and decide her stats It’s gonna be in my drafts..
You are making an INPC?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:21 Time to make the general page of Esther’s ency and decide her stats It’s gonna be in my drafts..
INPC, I hear??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:22
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:21 Time to make the general page of Esther’s ency and decide her stats It’s gonna be in my drafts..
You are making an INPC?
Yeah. But I can only make the account after May 2nd

@Melissa Blake Yup!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:22
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:21 Time to make the general page of Esther’s ency and decide her stats It’s gonna be in my drafts..
You are making an INPC?
Yeah. But I can only make the account after May 2nd

@Melissa Blake Yup!
Oooh I tried making one but I have to wait until July 8th!!!

And yes, I'm counting the days

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."