Let's Chat!
RIGHT!?!
#HOGWARTS WATCH PARTY
THANKS!
#HOGWARTS WATCH PARTY
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
I wanna join!!
Let's Chat!
Me too @Laurie Holmes!!
Let's Chat!
Same here @Laurie Holmes !!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I'm also interested but no pressure @Laurie Holmes, if you want to keep your identity private (bc you're the artist, I don't want you to dox your name assuming it's likely in there as well as your face). You are not obligated to share any information that you may deem personal but if you are comfortable, I'm curious to see it.
Let's Chat!
You are making an INPC?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:21 Time to make the general page of Esther’s ency and decide her stats It’s gonna be in my drafts..
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
INPC, I hear??Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:21 Time to make the general page of Esther’s ency and decide her stats It’s gonna be in my drafts..
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Yeah. But I can only make the account after May 2ndLily Clarke wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:22You are making an INPC?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:21 Time to make the general page of Esther’s ency and decide her stats It’s gonna be in my drafts..
@Melissa Blake Yup!
Let's Chat!
Oooh I tried making one but I have to wait until July 8th!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:24Yeah. But I can only make the account after May 2ndLily Clarke wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:22You are making an INPC?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:21 Time to make the general page of Esther’s ency and decide her stats It’s gonna be in my drafts..
@Melissa Blake Yup!
And yes, I'm counting the days
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."