Let's Chat!
Yeah I mean I dunno what else to say I'll probably have more to say after finals lolz
Let's Chat!
SHE HAS A MUSIC VIDEO!?!?!?!??!?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:00 @Laurie Holmes-when the music video is out, if it isn't right now, I NEED THE LINK DESPERATELY!!!
Thanks!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Apparently so!!!!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:01SHE HAS A MUSIC VIDEO!?!?!?!??!?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:00 @Laurie Holmes-when the music video is out, if it isn't right now, I NEED THE LINK DESPERATELY!!!
Thanks!
Let's Chat!
I want to watch!!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:05Apparently so!!!!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:01SHE HAS A MUSIC VIDEO!?!?!?!??!?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:00 @Laurie Holmes-when the music video is out, if it isn't right now, I NEED THE LINK DESPERATELY!!!
Thanks!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
I also want to watch!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Me too @Laurie Holmes
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
#HOGWARTS WATCH PARTY!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Creative Name Flame!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."