Let's Chat!
ROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:41 CASSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hi everybody!!!!! I'm allergic to cats sadly, though I find them adorable!!!
I'm so sorry to hear that... HRU? (I'm working on an owl which you shall receive soon~)
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
WHAT!?!?!?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:41 CASSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hi everybody!!!!! I'm allergic to cats sadly, though I find them adorable!!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
We all know I love me some languages
Just finding it hard to condense it down and still make it critically coherent
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I'm great, what about you?!? And yeah, it's fine, I'm just forced to be a dog person!Cassie Jiang wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:43ROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:41 CASSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hi everybody!!!!! I'm allergic to cats sadly, though I find them adorable!!!![]()
![]()
I'm so sorry to hear that... HRU? (I'm working on an owl which you shall receive soon~)
Let's Chat!
@Rosalyn Willows I'm doing great too! I always want to have a dog as a pet but I've got this little baby brother so no pets in my home!
hi Laasya!
hi Laasya!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Hi Cassie! Hru?Cassie Jiang wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:52 @Rosalyn Willows I'm doing great too! I always want to have a dog as a pet but I've got this little baby brother so no pets in my home!
hi Laasya!