OOC Let's Chat!

CASSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hi everybody!!!!! I'm allergic to cats sadly, though I find them adorable!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:41 CASSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hi everybody!!!!! I'm allergic to cats sadly, though I find them adorable!!!
ROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

I'm so sorry to hear that... HRU? (I'm working on an owl which you shall receive soon~)

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:41 CASSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hi everybody!!!!! I'm allergic to cats sadly, though I find them adorable!!!
WHAT!?!?!?

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:57 Morning!

Also, ooo! That sounds like a really cool essay, Em! :wow:
We all know I love me some languages :lol:

Just finding it hard to condense it down and still make it critically coherent :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:43
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:41 CASSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hi everybody!!!!! I'm allergic to cats sadly, though I find them adorable!!!
ROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

I'm so sorry to hear that... HRU? (I'm working on an owl which you shall receive soon~)
I'm great, what about you?!? And yeah, it's fine, I'm just forced to be a dog person!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
@Rosalyn Willows I'm doing great too! I always want to have a dog as a pet but I've got this little baby brother so no pets in my home!

hi Laasya!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Ohhh, baby little brother!!! Sounds absolutely adorable!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:52 @Rosalyn Willows I'm doing great too! I always want to have a dog as a pet but I've got this little baby brother so no pets in my home!

hi Laasya!
Hi Cassie! Hru?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Laasya!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|