Let's Chat!
K.
I'll put Melissa down as a yes, and Kait as a definite maybe.
This is going to be so much fun!
I'll put Melissa down as a yes, and Kait as a definite maybe.
This is going to be so much fun!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Hey! I didn't sign up for that!Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 02:02 K.
I'll put Melissa down as a yes, and Kait as a definite maybe.
This is going to be so much fun!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
A maybe? XDColin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 02:02 K.
I'll put Melissa down as a yes, and Kait as a definite maybe.
This is going to be so much fun!
Let's Chat!
Wha-Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 02:02 K.
I'll put Melissa down as a yes, and Kait as a definite maybe.
This is going to be so much fun!
Let's Chat!
It'll be fun! Honest!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
For you, not for us!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
I mean. It's not luke you can't try to run away! It'll be like that muggle game basic ball!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Ohh muggle sports bring it on!Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 02:15I mean. It's not luke you can't try to run away! It'll be like that muggle game basic ball!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Oh, brother. I’ve never been set on fire, no. IC…well, that would be interesting. Rosie needs some more mentor/bad influence figures in her life, and a fire would be GrEaT for that…Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 01:55I'm doing a poll:
As a first year, have you ever been set on fire or been in an explosion?
If not, wouldn't you like to? It's for, er, SCIENCE!
Same question for you, Rosa!
Let's Chat!
Right!?Melissa Blake wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 02:17Ohh muggle sports bring it on!Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 02:15I mean. It's not luke you can't try to run away! It'll be like that muggle game basic ball!
That's the one where muggles get a bunch of bats and fling them at each other so they get bitten!
And then they have to run around in a circle. And then the umpire strikes them and they pass out!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire