OOC Let's Chat!

K.

I'll put Melissa down as a yes, and Kait as a definite maybe.

This is going to be so much fun!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 02:02 K.

I'll put Melissa down as a yes, and Kait as a definite maybe.

This is going to be so much fun!
Hey! I didn't sign up for that!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 02:02 K.

I'll put Melissa down as a yes, and Kait as a definite maybe.

This is going to be so much fun!
A maybe? XD

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 02:02 K.

I'll put Melissa down as a yes, and Kait as a definite maybe.

This is going to be so much fun!
Wha- :shock:

OOC Let's Chat!
It'll be fun! Honest!

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 02:06 It'll be fun! Honest!

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
For you, not for us!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 02:07
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 02:06 It'll be fun! Honest!

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
For you, not for us!
I mean. It's not luke you can't try to run away! It'll be like that muggle game basic ball!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 02:15
Melissa Blake wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 02:07
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 02:06 It'll be fun! Honest!

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
For you, not for us!
I mean. It's not luke you can't try to run away! It'll be like that muggle game basic ball!
Ohh muggle sports bring it on!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 01:55
Melissa Blake wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 01:52 Good Morning!!
I'm doing a poll:

As a first year, have you ever been set on fire or been in an explosion?

If not, wouldn't you like to? It's for, er, SCIENCE!

Same question for you, Rosa!
Oh, brother. I’ve never been set on fire, no. IC…well, that would be interesting. Rosie needs some more mentor/bad influence figures in her life, and a fire would be GrEaT for that…

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 02:17
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 02:15
Melissa Blake wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 02:07
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 02:06 It'll be fun! Honest!

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
For you, not for us!
I mean. It's not luke you can't try to run away! It'll be like that muggle game basic ball!
Ohh muggle sports bring it on!
Right!?

That's the one where muggles get a bunch of bats and fling them at each other so they get bitten!

And then they have to run around in a circle. And then the umpire strikes them and they pass out!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire