Let's Chat!
I’m with Rosalyn! Unless you include me?!…Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 20:54 WHOA WHOA WHOA, concerned firstie here! Don’t do…whatever it is you’re planning on doing!
Night Lily!
*whispers to Rosalyn* we should get them back!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Thank god my character's hair is dark brown, and doesn't look bad with black hair either lol.Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 20:48You what??!Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:47I'm going to practice some spells on the first years!!Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:44Has Colin been mischievous again??![]()
Don't turn their hair black like you did in your first year, Colin!![]()
But I'm still a bit scared for Denise...
Let's Chat!
Hiii!
Can I join?Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 20:56I’m with Rosalyn! Unless you include me?!…Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 20:54 WHOA WHOA WHOA, concerned firstie here! Don’t do…whatever it is you’re planning on doing!
Night Lily!
*whispers to Rosalyn* we should get them back!
Let's Chat!
Yesss! The revolt of the fits ties!!!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 21:19Hiii!It's a been a while since I have seen you!
Can I join?Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 20:56I’m with Rosalyn! Unless you include me?!…Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 20:54 WHOA WHOA WHOA, concerned firstie here! Don’t do…whatever it is you’re planning on doing!
Night Lily!
*whispers to Rosalyn* we should get them back!![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 20:10Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:54Oh mate! I learned the reductor curse! And the blasting charm! So many awesomé spells! Plus! I can help them practice their spells!!Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:52What kind![]()
![]()
Now this sounds hilarious! RIP young firsties. . .
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
I'm glad I go to a different school.. lolRosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 20:54 WHOA WHOA WHOA, concerned firstie here! Don’t do…whatever it is you’re planning on doing!
Night Lily!
PC: Angel O'Connor
Let's Chat!
I don't write nearly as much as I'd like because of how busy life is right now.Denise Yarbrough wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 21:19Hiii!It's a been a while since I have seen you!
Can I join?Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 20:56I’m with Rosalyn! Unless you include me?!…Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 20:54 WHOA WHOA WHOA, concerned firstie here! Don’t do…whatever it is you’re planning on doing!
Night Lily!
*whispers to Rosalyn* we should get them back!![]()
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
Let's Chat!
No worries! Glad to see you hear, my life has also been busy! mainly crying over schoolwork and exams in two weeksKyra Banuelos wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 22:05I don't write nearly as much as I'd like because of how busy life is right now.