OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:47
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:44
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:19
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:18
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:16

Of course, how could i forget ya?? Need one more!!! Please be someone second year or above!
@Colin McCoire Ya interested???
I---!

I didn't do it!

What are we doing anyway?
Has Colin been mischievous again??
I'm going to practice some spells on the first years!! :wow:
What kind

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:52
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:47
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:44
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:19
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:18

@Colin McCoire Ya interested???
I---!

I didn't do it!

What are we doing anyway?
Has Colin been mischievous again??
I'm going to practice some spells on the first years!! :wow:
What kind
Oh mate! I learned the reductor curse! And the blasting charm! So many awesomé spells! Plus! I can help them practice their spells!! :wow: :wow:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:54
Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:52
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:47
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:44
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:19

I---!

I didn't do it!

What are we doing anyway?
Has Colin been mischievous again??
I'm going to practice some spells on the first years!! :wow:
What kind
Oh mate! I learned the reductor curse! And the blasting charm! So many awesomé spells! Plus! I can help them practice their spells!! :wow: :wow:
Oh boy

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:54
Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:52
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:47
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:44
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:19

I---!

I didn't do it!

What are we doing anyway?
Has Colin been mischievous again??
I'm going to practice some spells on the first years!! :wow:
What kind
Oh mate! I learned the reductor curse! And the blasting charm! So many awesomé spells! Plus! I can help them practice their spells!! :wow: :wow:
:lol: Now this sounds hilarious! RIP young firsties. . .

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:52
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:47
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:44
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:19
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:18

@Colin McCoire Ya interested???
I---!

I didn't do it!

What are we doing anyway?
Has Colin been mischievous again??
I'm going to practice some spells on the first years!! :wow:
What kind
Should I be concerned?

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 20:27
Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:52
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:47
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:44
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:19

I---!

I didn't do it!

What are we doing anyway?
Has Colin been mischievous again??
I'm going to practice some spells on the first years!! :wow:
What kind
Should I be concerned?
Very. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:47
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:44
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:19
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:18
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:16

Of course, how could i forget ya?? Need one more!!! Please be someone second year or above!
@Colin McCoire Ya interested???
I---!

I didn't do it!

What are we doing anyway?
Has Colin been mischievous again??
I'm going to practice some spells on the first years!! :wow:
You what??!

Don't turn their hair black like you did in your first year, Colin! :fear:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
night....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Night lily!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
WHOA WHOA WHOA, concerned firstie here! Don’t do…whatever it is you’re planning on doing!

Night Lily!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|