Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:19I---!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:18@Colin McCoire Ya interested???Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:16Of course, how could i forget ya?? Need one more!!! Please be someone second year or above!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15Me!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15 Anyone willing to maybe land in detention with Laurie?? I can’t have her be just an academically good student, I want her to cause a bit of trouble![]()
I didn't do it!
What are we doing anyway?
Laurie wants detention!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Joining ya!Julia Evans wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15A firstie to now!!Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:06 How did Colin suddenly find himself surrounded by a mob of second years!![]()
What can possibly go wrong?![]()
Let's Chat!
Silas loves causing trouble but not a second year </3Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:16Of course, how could i forget ya?? Need one more!!! Please be someone second year or above!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15Me!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15 Anyone willing to maybe land in detention with Laurie?? I can’t have her be just an academically good student, I want her to cause a bit of trouble![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Laasya!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:20Joining ya!Julia Evans wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15A firstie to now!!Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:06 How did Colin suddenly find himself surrounded by a mob of second years!![]()
What can possibly go wrong?![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:20Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:19I---!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:18@Colin McCoire Ya interested???Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:16Of course, how could i forget ya?? Need one more!!! Please be someone second year or above!
I didn't do it!
What are we doing anyway?What are you talking about???
Laurie wants detention!
Wait why are you phrasing it like that
“Laurie wants detention!”
Let's Chat!
HEY ALL!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Hiiii
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Good enough!! @Colin McCoire Ya in or are you staying out of trouble this time?Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:21Silas loves causing trouble but not a second year </3Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:16Of course, how could i forget ya?? Need one more!!! Please be someone second year or above!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15Me!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15 Anyone willing to maybe land in detention with Laurie?? I can’t have her be just an academically good student, I want her to cause a bit of trouble![]()
Let's Chat!
Night guys!!
Let's Chat!
Since when does Colin ever stay out of trouble?Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:24Good enough!! @Colin McCoire Ya in or are you staying out of trouble this time?Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:21Silas loves causing trouble but not a second year </3Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:16Of course, how could i forget ya?? Need one more!!! Please be someone second year or above!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15Me!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15 Anyone willing to maybe land in detention with Laurie?? I can’t have her be just an academically good student, I want her to cause a bit of trouble![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!