OOC Let's Chat!

Bye, Laasya!

Delilah-Rosie doesn't have a face-claim, I couldn't really find one that I liked sadly. But I like yours, she's really pretty!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:04 Bye, Laasya!

Delilah-Rosie doesn't have a face-claim, I couldn't really find one that I liked sadly. But I like yours, she's really pretty!
Yeah I like this one I just feel I don't have enough images to make the kind of banners I want to do. A lot of her pictures are more mature.

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:07
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:04 Bye, Laasya!

Delilah-Rosie doesn't have a face-claim, I couldn't really find one that I liked sadly. But I like yours, she's really pretty!
Yeah I like this one I just feel I don't have enough images to make the kind of banners I want to do. A lot of her pictures are more mature.
Ahh, that makes sense! You could have multiples that are similar, I think I've seen that done before!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:10
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:07
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:04 Bye, Laasya!

Delilah-Rosie doesn't have a face-claim, I couldn't really find one that I liked sadly. But I like yours, she's really pretty!
Yeah I like this one I just feel I don't have enough images to make the kind of banners I want to do. A lot of her pictures are more mature.
Ahh, that makes sense! You could have multiples that are similar, I think I've seen that done before!
True...I have to look

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 12:38 Goooood morning! @Laurie Holmes I thought I'd ordered two things, one dress outfit and one sweater outfit, I only ever got the dress! I'll pay you for it still! (unless I missed something which is definitely possible)!

Also I just got a Pygmy Puff!!! So I don't have as much money but I LOVE THE LITTLE DUDE!!!
Oh, I told Liv! That’s why I forgot, since she’s inactive, I’ll do it?

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:21
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 12:38 Goooood morning! @Laurie Holmes I thought I'd ordered two things, one dress outfit and one sweater outfit, I only ever got the dress! I'll pay you for it still! (unless I missed something which is definitely possible)!

Also I just got a Pygmy Puff!!! So I don't have as much money but I LOVE THE LITTLE DUDE!!!
Oh, I told Liv! That’s why I forgot, since she’s inactive, I’ll do it?
I'm good with whatever!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
IS THERE ANY GUY WHOS WILLING TO AT LEAST INTERACT WITH LAURIE

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:49 IS THERE ANY GUY WHOS WILLING TO AT LEAST INTERACT WITH LAURIE
I mean, my npc is going and interacting with Hazel but if you want I could have him push you into a rose bush? :grin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:51
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:49 IS THERE ANY GUY WHOS WILLING TO AT LEAST INTERACT WITH LAURIE
I mean, my npc is going and interacting with Hazel but if you want I could have him push you into a rose bush? :grin:
Laurie would just bond with the roses and write a song with them :sweatingbullets:
I really want her to have at least one relationship.

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:58
Emiline Hunter wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:51
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:49 IS THERE ANY GUY WHOS WILLING TO AT LEAST INTERACT WITH LAURIE
I mean, my npc is going and interacting with Hazel but if you want I could have him push you into a rose bush? :grin:
Laurie would just bond with the roses and write a song with them :sweatingbullets:
I really want her to have at least one relationship.
Deactivate your inpc, then make a male one. Then make them laurie's crush :decayed:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency