OOC Let's Chat!

Finally getting a new chapter written for Save Me! It's been WAY too long! :lol:

Though I'm going to bed soon, so we'll see if I can finish it or not. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning hio!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:51
Haven Bohannon wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 06:10
Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 06:24 *le gasp* a 7th year?!
I'm not a rare endangered species



or maybe I am??
Yes you are
;-;


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani


OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 03:12 Finally getting a new chapter written for Save Me! It's been WAY too long! :lol:

Though I'm going to bed soon, so we'll see if I can finish it or not. :)
Yay! I can’t wait to read it!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Bye... I just did my Red Queen's Labyrinth RP...

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyy

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:00Heyyy
LILS!!!! :wow:

Was just going through the old last person to post wins posts when we turned people into squishmallows and stuff..

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:00Heyyy
LILS!!!! :wow:

Was just going through the old last person to post wins posts when we turned people into squishmallows and stuff..
Heyaa!!!

Yeah, now we only talk in emojis....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:00Heyyy
LILS!!!! :wow:

Was just going through the old last person to post wins posts when we turned people into squishmallows and stuff..
Heyaa!!!

Yeah, now we only talk in emojis....
Or say ‘I win’

Remember when SquishaZeph was in your pocket?