Let's Chat!
Once you graduate you stop making money on that account. I have the normal money on Silas’s account + money for headliner and I used to have money for being a prefect, now I get money on Taros’s account for staff. I collect it almost every day and I don’t spend it on anything everDenise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:37499G as a first year is crazy. I know you're old so you have a second account with 20S a day maybe but howwwww....Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:35I'm asking....Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:32Don’t….ask. Don’t ask.Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:31How do you only have 1g what happened
And yeah I set a reminder to collect my money too, it's helpful
I keep telling myself I’m saving for something but really I’m just saving because I like watching the numbers go up… maybe one day I’ll spend it but then the numbers go down and that’s sad </3
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Thank you so much!!! I hope so too! My boyfriend and best friend both do French, but our school no longer has a teacher for it(she moved) so...yeah!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:57Oo, good luck on your test, hope you'd score well!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:52 Ahhhh, I have returned! Just took a Spanish test and did a Spanish project, feeling quite accomplished!
I took French during middle and high school and I still struggle lol so honestly, that's impressive to me.![]()
Let's Chat!
Tbf a fair portion of it is from having a Silver Arrow, which I earned on my previous student. I do have 297 spendable galleons on this account thoughDenise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:38I know but that's still impressiveEllie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:38 (that 499 is just total wealth so the amount of items he has equals 499)![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
*sigghhhh...*
This essay is gonna suck when I hand it in
This essay is gonna suck when I hand it in
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Personally I love my Silver Arrow since it gives a boost to all my stats. Firebolt has cool extra add-ons, but you only get +4 to one of your stats that you declare. That's why I got the Silver Arrow instead.Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:17Silver Arrow or Firebolt is my dream lol. Which one is better though?Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:15Honestly? No clue.Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:13So true though. Why is everything so expensiveeeeeee.
The crazy part is, in the French site, it is 1S a day.
Girl, how?Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:12 I've been saving up for awhile.
132 Galleons 16 Sickles 24 KnutsAfter I got my Silver Arrow, I've kinda just. . . saved. lol I'm a natural saver, so I rarely buy things on here except for gifts or shop stuff.
I feel you. I can buy something but that'll be in a year once I get access to all forums and all. Most people are broke first years.Aluna Vern wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:16I have a shop but nobody visits so i'm broke :pDenise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:14You and @Avery Gray should tell me your secrets.
I collect my stipend everyday religiously but I don't have a shop (will have one soon though because for a club once I finish coding it). And I'm struggling to afford things like a underground map of Hogwarts that I need.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:58Once you graduate you stop making money on that account. I have the normal money on Silas’s account + money for headliner and I used to have money for being a prefect, now I get money on Taros’s account for staff. I collect it almost every day and I don’t spend it on anything everDenise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:37499G as a first year is crazy. I know you're old so you have a second account with 20S a day maybe but howwwww....Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:35I'm asking....Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:32Don’t….ask. Don’t ask.Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:31
How do you only have 1g what happened
And yeah I set a reminder to collect my money too, it's helpfulI keep telling myself I’m saving for something but really I’m just saving because I like watching the numbers go up… maybe one day I’ll spend it but then the numbers go down and that’s sad </3
Oh, really. What if someone graduates though and doesn't want to make a second student, assuming they will make money from jobs or jobs that aren't paid? I think I should get a staff position lol, how much do headliners/prefects/professor staff get paid?
I wish, that's my dreammmmm....Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 17:01Tbf a fair portion of it is from having a Silver Arrow, which I earned on my previous student. I do have 297 spendable galleons on this account thoughDenise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:38I know but that's still impressiveEllie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:38 (that 499 is just total wealth so the amount of items he has equals 499)![]()
![]()
Reducio
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 17:24Personally I love my Silver Arrow since it gives a boost to all my stats. Firebolt has cool extra add-ons, but you only get +4 to one of your stats that you declare. That's why I got the Silver Arrow instead.Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:17Silver Arrow or Firebolt is my dream lol. Which one is better though?Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:15Honestly? No clue.Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:13So true though. Why is everything so expensiveeeeeee.
The crazy part is, in the French site, it is 1S a day.
Girl, how?Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:12 I've been saving up for awhile.
132 Galleons 16 Sickles 24 KnutsAfter I got my Silver Arrow, I've kinda just. . . saved. lol I'm a natural saver, so I rarely buy things on here except for gifts or shop stuff.
I feel you. I can buy something but that'll be in a year once I get access to all forums and all. Most people are broke first years.Aluna Vern wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:16I have a shop but nobody visits so i'm broke :pDenise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:14You and @Avery Gray should tell me your secrets.
I collect my stipend everyday religiously but I don't have a shop (will have one soon though because for a club once I finish coding it). And I'm struggling to afford things like a underground map of Hogwarts that I need.![]()
Oo, thanks for the input.
Also, got to get access to the basement of Hogwarts, have to see what Colin is up to...
Last edited by Denise Yarbrough on 22 Apr 2026, 17:34, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
I said that last time and then I got the lowest mark I'd ever gotten on an essay
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Yeah Silver Arrow is more well-rounded. It also depends on what sport - broom racing vs quidditch focuses on different things and some quidditch positions are more specialised regarding the most important stats. Firebolt does have extra abilities tooAvery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 17:24Personally I love my Silver Arrow since it gives a boost to all my stats. Firebolt has cool extra add-ons, but you only get +4 to one of your stats that you declare. That's why I got the Silver Arrow instead.Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:17Silver Arrow or Firebolt is my dream lol. Which one is better though?Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:15Honestly? No clue.Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:13So true though. Why is everything so expensiveeeeeee.
The crazy part is, in the French site, it is 1S a day.
Girl, how?Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:12 I've been saving up for awhile.
132 Galleons 16 Sickles 24 KnutsAfter I got my Silver Arrow, I've kinda just. . . saved. lol I'm a natural saver, so I rarely buy things on here except for gifts or shop stuff.
I feel you. I can buy something but that'll be in a year once I get access to all forums and all. Most people are broke first years.Aluna Vern wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:16I have a shop but nobody visits so i'm broke :pDenise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:14You and @Avery Gray should tell me your secrets.
I collect my stipend everyday religiously but I don't have a shop (will have one soon though because for a club once I finish coding it). And I'm struggling to afford things like a underground map of Hogwarts that I need.![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
We all have tough times, and sometimes that just happens and it's ok. Gl on your essay!Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 17:33I said that last time and then I got the lowest mark I'd ever gotten on an essay![]()

