OOC Let's Chat!

Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:31
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:08
Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:06
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:05
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:04

:sob:

I'm saving up for a Marauder's Map... it's taking so long... I'm so close to 100G though but that took me 4 months of being on this site and collecting stipends every day lol. And I'm still broke because I want to access every single forum (Invisibility cloak is next and that's 75G :sob).

Edit: underground of Hogwarts map, sorry for the error guys!
What??? Isn’t the map 10 g or something????
No, the underground one. It's 22G... Wrong map lol.


You feel broke with 92? Have a look

Image posted by the member
How do you only have 1g what happened

And yeah I set a reminder to collect my money too, it's helpful
Don’t….ask. Don’t ask.

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:32
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:31
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:08
Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:06
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:05

What??? Isn’t the map 10 g or something????
No, the underground one. It's 22G... Wrong map lol.


You feel broke with 92? Have a look

Image posted by the member
How do you only have 1g what happened

And yeah I set a reminder to collect my money too, it's helpful
Don’t….ask. Don’t ask.
I'm asking....

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:35
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:32
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:31
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:08
Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:06

No, the underground one. It's 22G... Wrong map lol.


You feel broke with 92? Have a look

Image posted by the member
How do you only have 1g what happened

And yeah I set a reminder to collect my money too, it's helpful
Don’t….ask. Don’t ask.
I'm asking....
499G as a first year is crazy. I know you're old so you have a second account with 20S a day maybe but howwwww....

OOC Let's Chat!
(that 499 is just total wealth so the amount of items he has equals 499)

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:35
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:32
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:31
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:08
Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:06

No, the underground one. It's 22G... Wrong map lol.


You feel broke with 92? Have a look

Image posted by the member
How do you only have 1g what happened

And yeah I set a reminder to collect my money too, it's helpful


Don’t….ask. Don’t ask.
[/quote]

I'm asking....
[/quote]

So, i brought the Marauders Map. But then it didn’t work, so i sold it and brought it again, and now it’s functional. But by doing that i spent all of my money. I then had to buy Reducio for an important reason, because my homework hadn’t gotten checked yet, and i needed it. So, now, 1g.

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:38 (that 499 is just total wealth so the amount of items he has equals 499)
I know but that's still impressive :sob:

OOC Let's Chat!
Someone please make me less broke….i really need money!!!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:24
Lotus Lively wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:23
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:21 Ahh, time to collect my stipend in 7 minutes. :)

Time to see my wallet only go up a little.

I'm not joking, I literally have a timer on my phone for it lol.
Lol same
How’d the mask go?!
I haven't finished it i have finals coming up like next week soon so ive been a lil busy

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Ahhhh, I have returned! Just took a Spanish test and did a Spanish project, feeling quite accomplished!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:52 Ahhhh, I have returned! Just took a Spanish test and did a Spanish project, feeling quite accomplished!
Oo, good luck on your test, hope you'd score well! :)

I took French during middle and high school and I still struggle lol so honestly, that's impressive to me. :sob: