OOC Let's Chat!

GUYS!!! GUESS WHAT!?!?!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:06 GUYS!!! GUESS WHAT!?!?!
WHAT!?

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:06
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:05
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:04
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:01
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 15:59 Awesome! I'm hoping today will be a good day because I have a history test, forensics quiz, and I just ermembered I have a math test and two quizzes to finish tonight as well. Plus hopefully shop order. *sighs*
I wish i could order but I’m

✨BROKE✨
:sob:

I'm saving up for a Marauder's Map... it's taking so long... I'm so close to 100G though but that took me 4 months of being on this site and collecting stipends every day lol. And I'm still broke because I want to access every single forum (Invisibility cloak is next and that's 75G :sob).

Edit: underground of Hogwarts map, sorry for the error guys!
What??? Isn’t the map 10 g or something????
No, the underground one. It's 22G... Wrong map lol.


You feel broke with 92? Have a look

Image posted by the member

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:07
Flame Afterglow wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:06 GUYS!!! GUESS WHAT!?!?!
WHAT!?
I HAD JUST GONE TO BED LAST NIGHT AND THEN I RANDOMLY STARTED SINGING WORDS AND WROTE A SONG!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:08
Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:06
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:05
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:04
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:01

I wish i could order but I’m

✨BROKE✨
:sob:

I'm saving up for a Marauder's Map... it's taking so long... I'm so close to 100G though but that took me 4 months of being on this site and collecting stipends every day lol. And I'm still broke because I want to access every single forum (Invisibility cloak is next and that's 75G :sob).

Edit: underground of Hogwarts map, sorry for the error guys!
What??? Isn’t the map 10 g or something????
No, the underground one. It's 22G... Wrong map lol.


You feel broke with 92? Have a look

Image posted by the member
I meant total wealth. Yours is 36G. I have 13G (this took a month where I'll try to collect the stipend every single day... ) in my purse. I guess I'm not that broke but all the things I want are so expensive.

Why is everything so ridiculously expensive, I think I should apply to staff one day lol. But that's literally why I'm so active and hooked too, because I want more money lol.
Last edited by Denise Yarbrough on 22 Apr 2026, 16:12, edited 2 times in total.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:08
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:07
Flame Afterglow wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:06 GUYS!!! GUESS WHAT!?!?!
WHAT!?
I HAD JUST GONE TO BED LAST NIGHT AND THEN I RANDOMLY STARTED SINGING WORDS AND WROTE A SONG!!!
OOOOOOO

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:09
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:08
Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:06
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:05
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:04

:sob:

I'm saving up for a Marauder's Map... it's taking so long... I'm so close to 100G though but that took me 4 months of being on this site and collecting stipends every day lol. And I'm still broke because I want to access every single forum (Invisibility cloak is next and that's 75G :sob).

Edit: underground of Hogwarts map, sorry for the error guys!
What??? Isn’t the map 10 g or something????
No, the underground one. It's 22G... Wrong map lol.


You feel broke with 92? Have a look

Image posted by the member
I meant total wealth. Yours is 32G.

But still what am i going to do with 1 g???

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
I've been saving up for awhile. :lol:

132 Galleons 16 Sickles 24 Knuts

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:11
Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:09
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:08
Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:06
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:05

What??? Isn’t the map 10 g or something????
No, the underground one. It's 22G... Wrong map lol.


You feel broke with 92? Have a look

Image posted by the member
I meant total wealth. Yours is 32G.

But still what am i going to do with 1 g???
So true though. Why is everything so expensiveeeeeee.

The crazy part is, in the French site, it is 1S a day. :skull:
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:12 I've been saving up for awhile. :lol:

132 Galleons 16 Sickles 24 Knuts
Girl, how?
Last edited by Denise Yarbrough on 22 Apr 2026, 16:13, edited 1 time in total.

OOC Let's Chat!
40 galleons... spent all mine on a broom

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿