OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:26
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:20
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:19 I’m so tired. . . 🥱
Why?
I went to bed late last night and had to wake up at 5:45 am this morning for school.

I also have a history test and forensics quiz today. . .
Oof!! Good luck on both!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:26
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:20
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:19 I’m so tired. . . 🥱
Why?
I went to bed late last night and had to wake up at 5:45 am this morning for school.

I also have a history test and forensics quiz today. . .
Good luck!!!
I don’t remember a single thing in quizzes :cry2:
Also, Av, I know you’re busy, but could we rp sometime? Really want Laurie to rp with soe one her age :cute:

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Oof, good luck Ave!!! I believe in you!

I have a Spanish test on our vocabulary, and I'm not excited for that *sobs*

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:29
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:26
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:20
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:19 I’m so tired. . . 🥱
Why?
I went to bed late last night and had to wake up at 5:45 am this morning for school.

I also have a history test and forensics quiz today. . .
Good luck!!!
I don’t remember a single thing in quizzes :cry2:
Also, Av, I know you’re busy, but could we rp sometime? Really want Laurie to rp with soe one her age :cute:
Sure! I’m always up for an RP! Though I will say I’m a slow replier.

Though my replies should become quicker once I knock out the finals to my two DC college classes that sap all my energy. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:31
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:29
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:26
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:20
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:19 I’m so tired. . . 🥱
Why?
I went to bed late last night and had to wake up at 5:45 am this morning for school.

I also have a history test and forensics quiz today. . .
Good luck!!!
I don’t remember a single thing in quizzes :cry2:
Also, Av, I know you’re busy, but could we rp sometime? Really want Laurie to rp with soe one her age :cute:
Sure! I’m always up for an RP! Though I will say I’m a slow replier.

Though my replies should become quicker once I knock out the finals to my two DC college classes that sap all my energy. :)
Oh, so could you owl me whenever you’re free?

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:31
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:31
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:29
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:26
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:20

Why?
I went to bed late last night and had to wake up at 5:45 am this morning for school.

I also have a history test and forensics quiz today. . .
Good luck!!!
I don’t remember a single thing in quizzes :cry2:
Also, Av, I know you’re busy, but could we rp sometime? Really want Laurie to rp with soe one her age :cute:
Sure! I’m always up for an RP! Though I will say I’m a slow replier.

Though my replies should become quicker once I knock out the finals to my two DC college classes that sap all my energy. :)
Oh, so could you owl me whenever you’re free?
Yep! I can owl you now since I have about 8 minutes until I chat with my friends for a few minutes. I can also owl once I get to my first class since I don’t mind balancing studying and chatting! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:31
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:29
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:26
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:20
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:19 I’m so tired. . . 🥱
Why?
I went to bed late last night and had to wake up at 5:45 am this morning for school.

I also have a history test and forensics quiz today. . .
Good luck!!!
I don’t remember a single thing in quizzes :cry2:
Also, Av, I know you’re busy, but could we rp sometime? Really want Laurie to rp with soe one her age :cute:
Sure! I’m always up for an RP! Though I will say I’m a slow replier.

Though my replies should become quicker once I knock out the finals to my two DC college classes that sap all my energy. :)
Good luck Av!! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you all! <3

I’m really going to need the luck considering this history test I need an A on to keep an A in the class. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys I’m having a major obsession with puppies rn
Reducio
Image posted by the member

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
AWWWWWWW IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Looks kinda like my OOC dog when he was little!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|