Let's Chat!
Oof!! Good luck on both!!Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:26I went to bed late last night and had to wake up at 5:45 am this morning for school.
I also have a history test and forensics quiz today. . .
Let's Chat!
Good luck!!!Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:26I went to bed late last night and had to wake up at 5:45 am this morning for school.
I also have a history test and forensics quiz today. . .
I don’t remember a single thing in quizzes
Also, Av, I know you’re busy, but could we rp sometime? Really want Laurie to rp with soe one her age
Let's Chat!
Sure! I’m always up for an RP! Though I will say I’m a slow replier.Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:29Good luck!!!Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:26I went to bed late last night and had to wake up at 5:45 am this morning for school.
I also have a history test and forensics quiz today. . .
I don’t remember a single thing in quizzes![]()
Also, Av, I know you’re busy, but could we rp sometime? Really want Laurie to rp with soe one her age![]()
Though my replies should become quicker once I knock out the finals to my two DC college classes that sap all my energy.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Oh, so could you owl me whenever you’re free?Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:31Sure! I’m always up for an RP! Though I will say I’m a slow replier.Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:29Good luck!!!Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:26I went to bed late last night and had to wake up at 5:45 am this morning for school.
I also have a history test and forensics quiz today. . .
I don’t remember a single thing in quizzes![]()
Also, Av, I know you’re busy, but could we rp sometime? Really want Laurie to rp with soe one her age![]()
Though my replies should become quicker once I knock out the finals to my two DC college classes that sap all my energy.![]()
Let's Chat!
Yep! I can owl you now since I have about 8 minutes until I chat with my friends for a few minutes. I can also owl once I get to my first class since I don’t mind balancing studying and chatting!Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:31Oh, so could you owl me whenever you’re free?Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:31Sure! I’m always up for an RP! Though I will say I’m a slow replier.Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:29Good luck!!!Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:26I went to bed late last night and had to wake up at 5:45 am this morning for school.
I also have a history test and forensics quiz today. . .
I don’t remember a single thing in quizzes![]()
Also, Av, I know you’re busy, but could we rp sometime? Really want Laurie to rp with soe one her age![]()
Though my replies should become quicker once I knock out the finals to my two DC college classes that sap all my energy.![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Good luck Av!!Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:31Sure! I’m always up for an RP! Though I will say I’m a slow replier.Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:29Good luck!!!Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:26I went to bed late last night and had to wake up at 5:45 am this morning for school.
I also have a history test and forensics quiz today. . .
I don’t remember a single thing in quizzes![]()
Also, Av, I know you’re busy, but could we rp sometime? Really want Laurie to rp with soe one her age![]()
Though my replies should become quicker once I knock out the finals to my two DC college classes that sap all my energy.![]()
Let's Chat!
Thank you all! 
I’m really going to need the luck considering this history test I need an A on to keep an A in the class.
I’m really going to need the luck considering this history test I need an A on to keep an A in the class.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
