Let's Chat!
I told you, i released my own songLily Clarke wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 12:30Wait, how did your auditions go???Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:18IMMA BE YOUR BIGGEST SUPPORTERLaverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:02Ohk... I'm great.. Thinking about auditioning in HYBE...
I MADE MY PATH IN MUSIC NOW YOURE MAKING YOURS![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

So no auditions
Let's Chat!
That's so great!!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 12:32I told you, i released my own songLily Clarke wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 12:30Wait, how did your auditions go???Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:18IMMA BE YOUR BIGGEST SUPPORTER
I MADE MY PATH IN MUSIC NOW YOURE MAKING YOURS![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
So no auditions
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Morning!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 12:35 Morning, everybody! Or, well, at least in my timezone! I just got to school, already not looking forward to this. Alas, I'll survive(I hope)!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
All the Best RosalynRosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 12:35 Morning, everybody! Or, well, at least in my timezone! I just got to school, already not looking forward to this. Alas, I'll survive(I hope)!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Good luck at school!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 12:35 Morning, everybody! Or, well, at least in my timezone! I just got to school, already not looking forward to this. Alas, I'll survive(I hope)!
Let's Chat!
I'M BACK FROM SCHOOL!!
Let's Chat!
Heyyy!!!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Heyy!!!
Let's Chat!
Hey Jules
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."