OOC Let's Chat!

It really is!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 23:45 I just had some good steak, and MORE CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!(in case you can’t tell, it’s my favourite drink)!
So much chocolate milk :lol:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
@Silas Norwood-Always!!! *drinks more* It’s an obsession!

Ok, opinions! Which sweater colour for my pfp?

The one I have now, or this one-
Image posted by the member

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:02 @Silas Norwood-Always!!! *drinks more* It’s an obsession!

Ok, opinions! Which sweater colour for my pfp?

The one I have now, or this one-
Image posted by the member
I think I like the contrast that the green provides but both are nice!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:03
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:02 @Silas Norwood-Always!!! *drinks more* It’s an obsession!

Ok, opinions! Which sweater colour for my pfp?

The one I have now, or this one-
Image posted by the member
I think I like the contrast that the green provides but both are nice!
Kk, thx! Maybe I’ll switch it for a special occasion…

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:04
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:03
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:02 @Silas Norwood-Always!!! *drinks more* It’s an obsession!

Ok, opinions! Which sweater colour for my pfp?

The one I have now, or this one-
Image posted by the member
I think I like the contrast that the green provides but both are nice!
Kk, thx! Maybe I’ll switch it for a special occasion…
Like what :eyes:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:07
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:04
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:03
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:02 @Silas Norwood-Always!!! *drinks more* It’s an obsession!

Ok, opinions! Which sweater colour for my pfp?

The one I have now, or this one-
Image posted by the member
I think I like the contrast that the green provides but both are nice!
Kk, thx! Maybe I’ll switch it for a special occasion…
Like what :eyes:
Idk, we’ll have to see when the time comes!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Whew! Finally posted my first RP code in the donation thread! I may open up coding in my shop since that was fun to make! :D

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:32 Whew! Finally posted my first RP code in the donation thread! I may open up coding in my shop since that was fun to make! :D
Nice!!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:32 Whew! Finally posted my first RP code in the donation thread! I may open up coding in my shop since that was fun to make! :D
Go you, Ave! I just checked and it looks amazing!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|