Let's Chat!
Morning!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Lassi!!! I am good...Hru??Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 12:19 Lils!! Ada!! Hru guys? Finishing a r.p rn
And morning Avery!!
Morning Avery!!
Hru???
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 12:20Lassi!!! I am good...Hru??Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 12:19 Lils!! Ada!! Hru guys? Finishing a r.p rn
And morning Avery!!
Morning Avery!!
Hru???
I'm good! hbu?
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
Lily!! Ada!! Laasya!! HRU guys!!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Good too!!!Ada Hawkins wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 12:24Lily Clarke wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 12:20Lassi!!! I am good...Hru??Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 12:19 Lils!! Ada!! Hru guys? Finishing a r.p rn
And morning Avery!!
Morning Avery!!
Hru???I'm good! hbu?
I am good, wbu???
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Just finished completing my project PHEW!Lily Clarke wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 12:24Good too!!!Ada Hawkins wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 12:24Lily Clarke wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 12:20Lassi!!! I am good...Hru??Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 12:19 Lils!! Ada!! Hru guys? Finishing a r.p rn
And morning Avery!!
Morning Avery!!
Hru???I'm good! hbu?
I am good, wbu???
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Great!!! Just finished my test as well!!Melissa Blake wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 12:28Just finished completing my project PHEW!Lily Clarke wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 12:24Good too!!!Ada Hawkins wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 12:24Lily Clarke wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 12:20Lassi!!! I am good...Hru??Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 12:19 Lils!! Ada!! Hru guys? Finishing a r.p rn
And morning Avery!!
Morning Avery!!
Hru???I'm good! hbu?
I am good, wbu???
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Great!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |