OOC Let's Chat!

Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:23
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:17
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:16 I have homework, should I do it…
The Silas in me wants to say no but the boring adult part says probably...
At least you might be more free to do hio stuff once you finish?
Sigh, I suppose
Bye everyone I have to lock in for exam studying!
Good luck! What I do is reward myself(every X problems or X pages) with candy or something like that!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:29
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:23
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:17
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:16 I have homework, should I do it…
The Silas in me wants to say no but the boring adult part says probably...
At least you might be more free to do hio stuff once you finish?
Sigh, I suppose
Bye everyone I have to lock in for exam studying!
Good luck! What I do is reward myself(every X problems or X pages) with candy or something like that!
Good strategy!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:10 @Elmo Break thanks for the gift! Any particular reason or…
Regardless, thank you!!!
No :P

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.

OOC Let's Chat!
Elmo Break wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:43
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:10 @Elmo Break thanks for the gift! Any particular reason or…
Regardless, thank you!!!
No :P
Aww, well thx!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:35
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:29
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:23
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:17
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:16 I have homework, should I do it…
The Silas in me wants to say no but the boring adult part says probably...
At least you might be more free to do hio stuff once you finish?
Sigh, I suppose
Bye everyone I have to lock in for exam studying!
Good luck! What I do is reward myself(every X problems or X pages) with candy or something like that!
Good strategy!
Yeah… still haven’t started my homework

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:58
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:35
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:29
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:23
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:17

The Silas in me wants to say no but the boring adult part says probably...
At least you might be more free to do hio stuff once you finish?
Sigh, I suppose
Bye everyone I have to lock in for exam studying!
Good luck! What I do is reward myself(every X problems or X pages) with candy or something like that!
Good strategy!
Yeah… still haven’t started my homework
Honestly… real though

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:58
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:58
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:35
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:29
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:23

Sigh, I suppose
Bye everyone I have to lock in for exam studying!
Good luck! What I do is reward myself(every X problems or X pages) with candy or something like that!
Good strategy!
Yeah… still haven’t started my homework
Honestly… real though
I think I just need to ditch my phone, I’m gonna hide it somewhere and forget about it… maybe

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:07
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:07 *waves*
:bye:
hi, Silas! how goes it?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
sage sage sage :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
brook brook brook!!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency