Let's Chat!
Good luck! What I do is reward myself(every X problems or X pages) with candy or something like that!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:23Sigh, I supposeSilas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:17The Silas in me wants to say no but the boring adult part says probably...
At least you might be more free to do hio stuff once you finish?
Bye everyone I have to lock in for exam studying!
Let's Chat!
Good strategy!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:29Good luck! What I do is reward myself(every X problems or X pages) with candy or something like that!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:23Sigh, I supposeSilas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:17The Silas in me wants to say no but the boring adult part says probably...
At least you might be more free to do hio stuff once you finish?
Bye everyone I have to lock in for exam studying!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
NoRosalyn Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:10 @Elmo Break thanks for the gift! Any particular reason or…
Regardless, thank you!!!
You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Let's Chat!
Aww, well thx!Elmo Break wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:43NoRosalyn Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:10 @Elmo Break thanks for the gift! Any particular reason or…
Regardless, thank you!!!![]()
Let's Chat!
Yeah… still haven’t started my homeworkSilas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:35Good strategy!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:29Good luck! What I do is reward myself(every X problems or X pages) with candy or something like that!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:23Sigh, I supposeSilas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:17The Silas in me wants to say no but the boring adult part says probably...
At least you might be more free to do hio stuff once you finish?
Bye everyone I have to lock in for exam studying!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Honestly… real thoughKennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:58Yeah… still haven’t started my homeworkSilas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:35Good strategy!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:29Good luck! What I do is reward myself(every X problems or X pages) with candy or something like that!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:23Sigh, I supposeSilas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:17
The Silas in me wants to say no but the boring adult part says probably...
At least you might be more free to do hio stuff once you finish?
Bye everyone I have to lock in for exam studying!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
I think I just need to ditch my phone, I’m gonna hide it somewhere and forget about it… maybeSilas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:58Honestly… real thoughKennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:58Yeah… still haven’t started my homeworkSilas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:35Good strategy!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:29Good luck! What I do is reward myself(every X problems or X pages) with candy or something like that!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:23
Sigh, I suppose
Bye everyone I have to lock in for exam studying!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
hi, Silas! how goes it?
Let's Chat!
sage sage sage