Let's Chat!
Oooo I love the new pfp!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:25 THANKS @Tina Carille!!!!! Rosie recently dyed her hair so I wanted to show that!
@Flame Afterglow, I get that! I use AI for mine(shameful, I know), but I don't have too many and I now don't have the prompt I used to recreate the photos, so I'll just have to figure it out later!
Let's Chat!
Hazel!!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:26Oooo I love the new pfp!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:25 THANKS @Tina Carille!!!!! Rosie recently dyed her hair so I wanted to show that!
@Flame Afterglow, I get that! I use AI for mine(shameful, I know), but I don't have too many and I now don't have the prompt I used to recreate the photos, so I'll just have to figure it out later!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Thank you!!! Rosie's dyed her hair now, so I wanted to showcase that!Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:26Oooo I love the new pfp!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:25 THANKS @Tina Carille!!!!! Rosie recently dyed her hair so I wanted to show that!
@Flame Afterglow, I get that! I use AI for mine(shameful, I know), but I don't have too many and I now don't have the prompt I used to recreate the photos, so I'll just have to figure it out later!
Let's Chat!
Lol very pretty! I read that threadRosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:27Thank you!!! Rosie's dyed her hair now, so I wanted to showcase that!Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:26Oooo I love the new pfp!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:25 THANKS @Tina Carille!!!!! Rosie recently dyed her hair so I wanted to show that!
@Flame Afterglow, I get that! I use AI for mine(shameful, I know), but I don't have too many and I now don't have the prompt I used to recreate the photos, so I'll just have to figure it out later!
Let's Chat!
Oh, that's so cool! And thxxx!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:28Lol very pretty! I read that threadRosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:27Thank you!!! Rosie's dyed her hair now, so I wanted to showcase that!Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:26Oooo I love the new pfp!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:25 THANKS @Tina Carille!!!!! Rosie recently dyed her hair so I wanted to show that!
@Flame Afterglow, I get that! I use AI for mine(shameful, I know), but I don't have too many and I now don't have the prompt I used to recreate the photos, so I'll just have to figure it out later!
Let's Chat!
Peak a boo yall
Let's Chat!
Lottyyyy!!!!!!!!
Let's Chat!
*peeks in* Almost done with my shop orders
Let's Chat!
Emiline!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's Chat!
Hazellllll