β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„ 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

π–“π–†π–’π–Š: Scarlet Payne
π–π–”π–šπ–˜π–Š: Hufflepuff
π–žπ–Šπ–†π–—: First-Year
π–‹π–šπ–“π–ˆπ–™π–Žπ–”π–“: Player, Co-Organizer if possible
π–Žπ–“π–‹π–”: Scarlet loves to play board games and can get a bit competitive
π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–“π–†π–’π–Š: none
π–‘π–Žπ–π–Šπ–˜: playing, reading, writing, drawing, and trying new things
π–Œπ–†π–’π–Š π–Žπ–‰π–Šπ–†: love any and all board games!!

Kindness does not equal weakness - in fact, it is my biggest strength.

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„ 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€
Scarlet Payne wrote: 13 Apr 2026, 16:51
π–“π–†π–’π–Š: Scarlet Payne
π–π–”π–šπ–˜π–Š: Hufflepuff
π–žπ–Šπ–†π–—: First-Year
π–‹π–šπ–“π–ˆπ–™π–Žπ–”π–“: Player, Co-Organizer if possible
π–Žπ–“π–‹π–”: Scarlet loves to play board games and can get a bit competitive
π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–“π–†π–’π–Š: none
π–‘π–Žπ–π–Šπ–˜: playing, reading, writing, drawing, and trying new things
π–Œπ–†π–’π–Š π–Žπ–‰π–Šπ–†: love any and all board games!!
Welcome! <3

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, Ι’Κ€Κκœ°κœ°Ιͺɴᴅᴏʀ
β€œΙͺꜰ ᴍʏ ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡ Ιͺs ɒᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ α΄€Ι΄Κα΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’, Ιͺ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ ᴛᴏ ʟΙͺᴠᴇ Ιͺα΄› ᴍʏsα΄‡ΚŸκœ°.”

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„ 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€
π–“π–†π–’π–Š: Natasha Blackwood
π–π–”π–šπ–˜π–Š: Gryffindor
π–žπ–Šπ–†π–—: First
π–‹π–šπ–“π–ˆπ–™π–Žπ–”π–“: Player
π–Žπ–“π–‹π–”: I'm Natasha and I'm great at playing cards and chess!
π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–“π–†π–’π–Š: Nat
π–‘π–Žπ–π–Šπ–˜; Books, games, the above mentioned, cats, writing, blue and snacks!
π–Œπ–†π–’π–Š π–Žπ–‰π–Šπ–†: Scotland yard's really fun. I also love exploding kittens

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„ 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 13 Apr 2026, 20:26 π–“π–†π–’π–Š: Natasha Blackwood
π–π–”π–šπ–˜π–Š: Gryffindor
π–žπ–Šπ–†π–—: First
π–‹π–šπ–“π–ˆπ–™π–Žπ–”π–“: Player
π–Žπ–“π–‹π–”: I'm Natasha and I'm great at playing cards and chess!
π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–“π–†π–’π–Š: Nat
π–‘π–Žπ–π–Šπ–˜; Books, games, the above mentioned, cats, writing, blue and snacks!
π–Œπ–†π–’π–Š π–Žπ–‰π–Šπ–†: Scotland yard's really fun. I also love exploding kittens
<3 <3 <3

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, Ι’Κ€Κκœ°κœ°Ιͺɴᴅᴏʀ
β€œΙͺꜰ ᴍʏ ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡ Ιͺs ɒᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ α΄€Ι΄Κα΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’, Ιͺ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ ᴛᴏ ʟΙͺᴠᴇ Ιͺα΄› ᴍʏsα΄‡ΚŸκœ°.”

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„ 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€
Can I be as well as my current roles games master

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„ 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€
Nick Jameson wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 15:31 Can I be as well as my current roles games master
Alright i think so

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, Ι’Κ€Κκœ°κœ°Ιͺɴᴅᴏʀ
β€œΙͺꜰ ᴍʏ ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡ Ιͺs ɒᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ α΄€Ι΄Κα΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’, Ιͺ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ ᴛᴏ ʟΙͺᴠᴇ Ιͺα΄› ᴍʏsα΄‡ΚŸκœ°.”

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„ 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€
π–“π–†π–’π–Š: James Adams
π–π–”π–šπ–˜π–Š: Hufflepuff
yπ–Šπ–†π–—: First
π–‹π–šπ–“π–ˆπ–™π–Žπ–”π–“: Player (co organizer?)
π–Žπ–“π–‹π–”: I'm James and I think I'm good playing some card games
π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–“π–†π–’π–Š: Jamey
π–‘π–Žπ–π–Šπ–˜; Books, games, dogs, food and reading any type of text
π–Œπ–†π–’π–Š π–Žπ–‰π–Šπ–†: I thought that wiul be a good idea a Racing car game

~~Belive yourself~~ ~~You can do it ~~ "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."-Albert Einstein Image posted by the member

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„ 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€
James Adams wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:49 π–“π–†π–’π–Š: James Adams
π–π–”π–šπ–˜π–Š: Hufflepuff
yπ–Šπ–†π–—: First
π–‹π–šπ–“π–ˆπ–™π–Žπ–”π–“: Player (co organizer?)
π–Žπ–“π–‹π–”: I'm James and I think I'm good playing some card games
π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–“π–†π–’π–Š: Jamey
π–‘π–Žπ–π–Šπ–˜; Books, games, dogs, food and reading any type of text
π–Œπ–†π–’π–Š π–Žπ–‰π–Šπ–†: I thought that wiul be a good idea a Racing car game
Welcome Jamey!

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, Ι’Κ€Κκœ°κœ°Ιͺɴᴅᴏʀ
β€œΙͺꜰ ᴍʏ ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡ Ιͺs ɒᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ α΄€Ι΄Κα΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’, Ιͺ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ ᴛᴏ ʟΙͺᴠᴇ Ιͺα΄› ᴍʏsα΄‡ΚŸκœ°.”

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„ 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€
π–“π–†π–’π–Š: Justin Adams
π–π–”π–šπ–˜π–Š: Gryffindor
π–žπ–Šπ–†π–—: First
π–‹π–šπ–“π–ˆπ–™π–Žπ–”π–“: Player
π–Žπ–“π–‹π–”: hello!
π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–“π–†π–’π–Š: Jus
π–‘π–Žπ–π–Šπ–˜: read, play games, collect choco frogs and thas it
π–Œπ–†π–’π–Š π–Žπ–‰π–Šπ–†: marbles that wizard ones

β€œFailure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely.” - Uncle Iroh

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„ 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
π–™π–π–Š π–Œπ–†π–’π–Šπ–˜ π–‡π–ž 𝖋𝖆𝖗
~Uno ~Hues and cues ~Dobble ~Exploding Kittens
𝖇𝖔𝖆𝖗𝖉 π–Œπ–†π–’π–Šπ–˜
~wizard chess
~checkers idk if there are checkers in the wizard world but whatever
π–ˆπ–†π–—π–‰π–˜ π–Œπ–†π–’π–Šπ–˜
~poker
~cames
~solitary
~...
π–‡π–”π–‰π–ž π–™π–π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–ž π–Œπ–†π–’π–Šπ–˜
~mini kart racing
~hide and seem
~15
π–’π–šπ–Œπ–Œπ–‘π–Š π–Œπ–†π–’π–Šπ–˜


π–™π–π–Š π–’π–Šπ–’π–‡π–Šπ–—π–˜
Alex Adams - founder, organizer, player
Tina Carille - co-organizer, player
Mikaela "Mika" Hendricks - co-organizer, player
Melissa "Melby" Blake- player
Nick "Grand Nerd Jameson" Jameson - co-organizer, player, games nerd and master
Scarlett Payne - player, co-organizer
Natasha "Nat" Blackwood - player
James "Jamey" Adams - player, co-organizer

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, Ι’Κ€Κκœ°κœ°Ιͺɴᴅᴏʀ
β€œΙͺꜰ ᴍʏ ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡ Ιͺs ɒᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ α΄€Ι΄Κα΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’, Ιͺ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ ᴛᴏ ʟΙͺᴠᴇ Ιͺα΄› ᴍʏsα΄‡ΚŸκœ°.”