ββββββ 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 ββββββ
ππππ: Scarlet Payne
πππππ: Hufflepuff
ππππ: First-Year
ππππππππ: Player, Co-Organizer if possible
ππππ: Scarlet loves to play board games and can get a bit competitive
ππππππππ: none
πππππ: playing, reading, writing, drawing, and trying new things
ππππ ππππ: love any and all board games!!
Kindness does not equal weakness - in fact, it is my biggest strength.
ββββββ 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 ββββββ
Welcome!Scarlet Payne wrote: 13 Apr 2026, 16:51ππππ: Scarlet Payne
πππππ: Hufflepuff
ππππ: First-Year
ππππππππ: Player, Co-Organizer if possible
ππππ: Scarlet loves to play board games and can get a bit competitive
ππππππππ: none
πππππ: playing, reading, writing, drawing, and trying new things
ππππ ππππ: love any and all board games!!
sα΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄
, Ι’ΚΚκ°κ°ΙͺΙ΄α΄
α΄Κ |
||
βΙͺκ° α΄Κ ΚΙͺκ°α΄ Ιͺs Ι’α΄ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄α΄ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄ α΄Ι΄Κα΄ΚΙͺΙ΄Ι’, Ιͺ Κα΄α΄ α΄ α΄α΄ ΚΙͺα΄ α΄ Ιͺα΄ α΄Κsα΄Κκ°.β |
ββββββ 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 ββββββ
ππππ: Natasha Blackwood
πππππ: Gryffindor
ππππ: First
ππππππππ: Player
ππππ: I'm Natasha and I'm great at playing cards and chess!
ππππππππ: Nat
πππππ; Books, games, the above mentioned, cats, writing, blue and snacks!
ππππ ππππ: Scotland yard's really fun. I also love exploding kittens
πππππ: Gryffindor
ππππ: First
ππππππππ: Player
ππππ: I'm Natasha and I'm great at playing cards and chess!
ππππππππ: Nat
πππππ; Books, games, the above mentioned, cats, writing, blue and snacks!
ππππ ππππ: Scotland yard's really fun. I also love exploding kittens
ββββββ 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 ββββββ
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 13 Apr 2026, 20:26 ππππ: Natasha Blackwood
πππππ: Gryffindor
ππππ: First
ππππππππ: Player
ππππ: I'm Natasha and I'm great at playing cards and chess!
ππππππππ: Nat
πππππ; Books, games, the above mentioned, cats, writing, blue and snacks!
ππππ ππππ: Scotland yard's really fun. I also love exploding kittens
sα΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄
, Ι’ΚΚκ°κ°ΙͺΙ΄α΄
α΄Κ |
||
βΙͺκ° α΄Κ ΚΙͺκ°α΄ Ιͺs Ι’α΄ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄α΄ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄ α΄Ι΄Κα΄ΚΙͺΙ΄Ι’, Ιͺ Κα΄α΄ α΄ α΄α΄ ΚΙͺα΄ α΄ Ιͺα΄ α΄Κsα΄Κκ°.β |
ββββββ 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 ββββββ
Alright i think so
sα΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄
, Ι’ΚΚκ°κ°ΙͺΙ΄α΄
α΄Κ |
||
βΙͺκ° α΄Κ ΚΙͺκ°α΄ Ιͺs Ι’α΄ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄α΄ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄ α΄Ι΄Κα΄ΚΙͺΙ΄Ι’, Ιͺ Κα΄α΄ α΄ α΄α΄ ΚΙͺα΄ α΄ Ιͺα΄ α΄Κsα΄Κκ°.β |
ββββββ 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 ββββββ
ππππ: James Adams
πππππ: Hufflepuff
yπππ: First
ππππππππ: Player (co organizer?)
ππππ: I'm James and I think I'm good playing some card games
ππππππππ: Jamey
πππππ; Books, games, dogs, food and reading any type of text
ππππ ππππ: I thought that wiul be a good idea a Racing car game
πππππ: Hufflepuff
yπππ: First
ππππππππ: Player (co organizer?)
ππππ: I'm James and I think I'm good playing some card games
ππππππππ: Jamey
πππππ; Books, games, dogs, food and reading any type of text
ππππ ππππ: I thought that wiul be a good idea a Racing car game
~~Belive yourself~~ ~~You can do it ~~ "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."-Albert Einstein
ββββββ 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 ββββββ
Welcome Jamey!James Adams wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:49 ππππ: James Adams
πππππ: Hufflepuff
yπππ: First
ππππππππ: Player (co organizer?)
ππππ: I'm James and I think I'm good playing some card games
ππππππππ: Jamey
πππππ; Books, games, dogs, food and reading any type of text
ππππ ππππ: I thought that wiul be a good idea a Racing car game
sα΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄
, Ι’ΚΚκ°κ°ΙͺΙ΄α΄
α΄Κ |
||
βΙͺκ° α΄Κ ΚΙͺκ°α΄ Ιͺs Ι’α΄ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄α΄ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄ α΄Ι΄Κα΄ΚΙͺΙ΄Ι’, Ιͺ Κα΄α΄ α΄ α΄α΄ ΚΙͺα΄ α΄ Ιͺα΄ α΄Κsα΄Κκ°.β |
ββββββ 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 ββββββ
ππππ: Justin Adams
πππππ: Gryffindor
ππππ: First
ππππππππ: Player
ππππ: hello!
ππππππππ: Jus
πππππ: read, play games, collect choco frogs and thas it
ππππ ππππ: marbles that wizard ones
πππππ: Gryffindor
ππππ: First
ππππππππ: Player
ππππ: hello!
ππππππππ: Jus
πππππ: read, play games, collect choco frogs and thas it
ππππ ππππ: marbles that wizard ones
βFailure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely.β - Uncle Iroh
ββββββ 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 ββββββ
![]()
|
πππ πππππ ππ πππ
|
πππ πππππππ
Alex Adams - founder, organizer, player
Tina Carille - co-organizer, player
Mikaela "Mika" Hendricks - co-organizer, player
Melissa "Melby" Blake- player
Nick "Grand Nerd Jameson" Jameson - co-organizer, player, games nerd and master
Scarlett Payne - player, co-organizer
Natasha "Nat" Blackwood - player
James "Jamey" Adams - player, co-organizer
sα΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄
, Ι’ΚΚκ°κ°ΙͺΙ΄α΄
α΄Κ |
||
βΙͺκ° α΄Κ ΚΙͺκ°α΄ Ιͺs Ι’α΄ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄α΄ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄ α΄Ι΄Κα΄ΚΙͺΙ΄Ι’, Ιͺ Κα΄α΄ α΄ α΄α΄ ΚΙͺα΄ α΄ Ιͺα΄ α΄Κsα΄Κκ°.β |
