OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:55
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:47
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:47 Hello!! FINALLY back home
Where did ya go???
School! :sob:
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:49
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:47 Hello!! FINALLY back home
Jules!!! Hru?

Is it just me or do I have this thing where I have no motivation to start a r.p but once I start writing I can stop?
I'm great!!

Same!! The problem is, sometimes I need to stop, and then everything goes fizz
Sometimes I usually forget to save what I wrote or while transporting it from the word counter to the post I accidentally click paste instead of copy and everything is gone……..
Oof!! If you're on laptop and the paste thing happens, try command control for windows Z (⌘Z)

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Guysguysguysugysugys!!!!!!! Guess what?!?!?

My pet app got approved!!! I'm not going to RP it until after the summer(that's when Rosie finds it), but it's a Pink Pygmy Puff named Rebel!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:57 Guysguysguysugysugys!!!!!!! Guess what?!?!?

My pet app got approved!!! I'm not going to RP it until after the summer(that's when Rosie finds it), but it's a Pink Pygmy Puff named Rebel!!!!!
Just saw it!! It’s so adorable!! :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Someone please volunteer to help Laurie during her panic attack before her friends arrive at the Spring Ball :cry2: :cry2:

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 14:24 Someone please volunteer to help Laurie during her panic attack before her friends arrive at the Spring Ball :cry2: :cry2:
Gurl I got you! Rosie has anxiety(really good at hiding it) so she can help(if you want)!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Casey probably won't go...

Not without Scoutie...

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 14:28
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 14:24 Someone please volunteer to help Laurie during her panic attack before her friends arrive at the Spring Ball :cry2: :cry2:
Gurl I got you! Rosie has anxiety(really good at hiding it) so she can help(if you want)!
YeÆÆÆÆÆh

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
I did a post but that's probably the only one I'll do.... o-o

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 14:00
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:57 Guysguysguysugysugys!!!!!!! Guess what?!?!?

My pet app got approved!!! I'm not going to RP it until after the summer(that's when Rosie finds it), but it's a Pink Pygmy Puff named Rebel!!!!!
Just saw it!! It’s so adorable!! :cute:
Thank you Laasya!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 14:31
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 14:00
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:57 Guysguysguysugysugys!!!!!!! Guess what?!?!?

My pet app got approved!!! I'm not going to RP it until after the summer(that's when Rosie finds it), but it's a Pink Pygmy Puff named Rebel!!!!!
Just saw it!! It’s so adorable!! :cute:
Thank you Laasya!!!
Excitinggg!!

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore