OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:45
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:44
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:43

Lils!!! What happened?
Unprepared test....
Ohhh. What subject?

And morning @Brookline Quinn! <3
Maths, tho I did Good on it....
Nice!!
Yeah....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:44
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:34 what the hell just happened???
Lils!!! What happened?
Unprepared test....
Ohhh. What subject?

And morning @Brookline Quinn! <3
hello laasya !! how are you?? <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!! FINALLY back home

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:44
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:34 what the hell just happened???
Lils!!! What happened?
Unprepared test....
Ohhh. What subject?

And morning @Brookline Quinn! <3
hello laasya !! how are you?? <3
I’m good! About to start a reply. You? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:47 Hello!! FINALLY back home
Where did ya go???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:43
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:34 what the hell just happened???
WHATT???
The test I just had..... Anyways, what is the name of our RP??
Ooh, i feel ya
here

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:47 Hello!! FINALLY back home
Jules!!! Hru?

Is it just me or do I have this thing where I have no motivation to start a r.p but once I start writing I can stop?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:47
Brookline Quinn wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:44
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:43

Lils!!! What happened?
Unprepared test....
Ohhh. What subject?

And morning @Brookline Quinn! <3
hello laasya !! how are you?? <3
I’m good! About to start a reply. You? :cute:
i’m tired lol. been all right, though. glad you’re good (^^)

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:43
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:34 what the hell just happened???
WHATT???
The test I just had..... Anyways, what is the name of our RP??
Ooh, i feel ya
here
Oh thanks!! I will start it now!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:47
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:47 Hello!! FINALLY back home
Where did ya go???
School! :sob:
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:49
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:47 Hello!! FINALLY back home
Jules!!! Hru?

Is it just me or do I have this thing where I have no motivation to start a r.p but once I start writing I can stop?
I'm great!!

Same!! The problem is, sometimes I need to stop, and then everything goes fizz

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency