Food Game
Grape
“This is only a foretaste of what is to come, and only the shadow of what is going to be.”
Stamina: 9 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 9/ Wisdom: 7 / Arcane Power: 7 / Accuracy: 11
Food Game
Apple Strudel
You will face many defeats in life but never allow yourself to be defeated
-Maya Angelou
Food Game
Lemon.
Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus
Food Game
Noooooooodles
STAMINA: 6 EVASION: 5 STRENGTH: 6 WISDOM: 7 ARCANE POWER: 5
ACCURACY: 6
Wren Caster
"The future doesn't belong to the fainthearted; it belongs to the brave."
Food Game
I thought I was the only one who did that when I write ‘noodles’ finally someone gets me

Sausage roll
Ariana Walker
‘It’s that heart of gold, & stardust soul that make you beautiful.’
Part-Veela || Hex code: #800000
Food Game
I'm so glad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone gets me too!!!Ariana Walker wrote: 22 Apr 2020, 15:29I thought I was the only one who did that when I write ‘noodles’ finally someone gets me
Sausage roll
bacon
STAMINA: 6 EVASION: 5 STRENGTH: 6 WISDOM: 7 ARCANE POWER: 5
ACCURACY: 6
Wren Caster
"The future doesn't belong to the fainthearted; it belongs to the brave."
Food Game
ha ha awesome
Nachos
Nachos
Ariana Walker
‘It’s that heart of gold, & stardust soul that make you beautiful.’
Part-Veela || Hex code: #800000
Food Game
Cheeese don't like it but cheeese. You get it if you get it.
STAMINA: 6 EVASION: 5 STRENGTH: 6 WISDOM: 7 ARCANE POWER: 5
ACCURACY: 6
Wren Caster
"The future doesn't belong to the fainthearted; it belongs to the brave."
Food Game
Eggplant *gag*
The best and most beautiful things in the world can't be seen or touched, but are felt in the heart.
-Helen Keller