OOC Let's Chat!

Skylar Blue wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 02:10 Hello everyone! Gosh I am swamped with work. How are y'all doing?
Hellooo, kinda felt although I’m ignoring it for right now 💀

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 02:12
Skylar Blue wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 02:10 Hello everyone! Gosh I am swamped with work. How are y'all doing?
Hellooo, kinda felt although I’m ignoring it for right now 💀
Dw that's valid 💀
I have been putting off studying for my test for the past hour

sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 4
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
Shop | ENCYCLOPEDIA | Gallery
inpc - Kazimir Victorovich Morozov
Prodigal Flying Learner| Y2 | Y3
Y4 | Y5 | Y6 | Y7

OOC Let's Chat!
God, I don't want to go to school....

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

OOC Let's Chat!
Skylar Blue wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 02:44
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 02:12
Skylar Blue wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 02:10 Hello everyone! Gosh I am swamped with work. How are y'all doing?
Hellooo, kinda felt although I’m ignoring it for right now 💀
Dw that's valid 💀
I have been putting off studying for my test for the past hour
Also valid

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 01:59
Sage Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:28
Brookline Quinn wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:23
Sage Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:20
Brookline Quinn wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:17
BROOK
:wow: SAGE!!!
how are you doing??
pretty good!! how about you, brook? <3
i’ve been all right! get to go on a field trip again tomorrow so i’m happy ^^
aww yay! that sounds like so much fun!! I miss doing field trips lol

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I have homework that I should have done this weekend, didn’t do it…

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 03:26
Brookline Quinn wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 01:59
Sage Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:28
Brookline Quinn wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:23
Sage Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:20 BROOK
:wow: SAGE!!!
how are you doing??
pretty good!! how about you, brook? <3
i’ve been all right! get to go on a field trip again tomorrow so i’m happy ^^
aww yay! that sounds like so much fun!! I miss doing field trips lol
im just happy I get to skip school lol. you don't get to do field trips anymore? thats sad I would die without field trips
edit: good night HiO !!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Chat died……

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency