Let's Chat!
Hellooo, kinda felt although I’m ignoring it for right nowSkylar Blue wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 02:10 Hello everyone! Gosh I am swamped with work. How are y'all doing?
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Dw that's validSilas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 02:12Hellooo, kinda felt although I’m ignoring it for right nowSkylar Blue wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 02:10 Hello everyone! Gosh I am swamped with work. How are y'all doing?![]()

I have been putting off studying for my test for the past hour
sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 4 wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6 |
Shop | ENCYCLOPEDIA | Gallery inpc - Kazimir Victorovich Morozov |
Prodigal Flying Learner| Y2 | Y3 Y4 | Y5 | Y6 | Y7 |
Let's Chat!
God, I don't want to go to school....
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤
Let's Chat!
Also validSkylar Blue wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 02:44Dw that's validSilas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 02:12Hellooo, kinda felt although I’m ignoring it for right nowSkylar Blue wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 02:10 Hello everyone! Gosh I am swamped with work. How are y'all doing?![]()
I have been putting off studying for my test for the past hour
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
aww yay! that sounds like so much fun!! I miss doing field trips lolBrookline Quinn wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 01:59Sage Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:28pretty good!! how about you, brook?
i’ve been all right! get to go on a field trip again tomorrow so i’m happy
Let's Chat!
I have homework that I should have done this weekend, didn’t do it…
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 03:26aww yay! that sounds like so much fun!! I miss doing field trips lolBrookline Quinn wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 01:59Sage Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:28pretty good!! how about you, brook?
i’ve been all right! get to go on a field trip again tomorrow so i’m happy
im just happy I get to skip school lol. you don't get to do field trips anymore? thats sad I would die without field trips
edit: good night HiO !!
Let's Chat!
Hi...