OOC Let's Chat!
*sneaks inside*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:17
*sneaks inside*
BROOK
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:05
Sage Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:03
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:02
Sage Willows wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:59
Silas Norwood wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:55

Why are you spinning :eyes:
I finished my homework and language lesson (I can read a whole 5 words in Cyrillic script) so i'm happy lol :]
Oooooh nice! What language are you studying? Russian or something else?
yep, Russian! I know like 20ish words by hearing them and I can pronounce them pretty well, i'm now trying to learn how to read in Russian
I know some Russian ^^ studied it for like a year and a half in university, I liked it
I agree! it's a really cool language

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:20
Brookline Quinn wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:17
*sneaks inside*
BROOK
:wow: SAGE!!!
how are you doing??

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:23
Sage Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:20
Brookline Quinn wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:17
*sneaks inside*
BROOK
:wow: SAGE!!!
how are you doing??
pretty good!! how about you, brook? <3

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I just read a bunch of the ball posts and now I really need to figure out Valeriy's outfit so they can go too

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:05
Sage Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:03
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:02
Sage Willows wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:59
Silas Norwood wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:55

Why are you spinning :eyes:
I finished my homework and language lesson (I can read a whole 5 words in Cyrillic script) so i'm happy lol :]
Oooooh nice! What language are you studying? Russian or something else?
yep, Russian! I know like 20ish words by hearing them and I can pronounce them pretty well, i'm now trying to learn how to read in Russian
I know some Russian ^^ studied it for like a year and a half in university, I liked it
Lotus Lively wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:05 Hullo Assorted veggies
Veggies?
Yip

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:36
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:05
Sage Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:03
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:02
Sage Willows wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:59

I finished my homework and language lesson (I can read a whole 5 words in Cyrillic script) so i'm happy lol :]
Oooooh nice! What language are you studying? Russian or something else?
yep, Russian! I know like 20ish words by hearing them and I can pronounce them pretty well, i'm now trying to learn how to read in Russian
I know some Russian ^^ studied it for like a year and a half in university, I liked it
Lotus Lively wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:05 Hullo Assorted veggies
Veggies?
Yip
Is it supposed to mean something...?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 14:07
Simon Kincaid wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 14:04
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 13:58 I got an owl!!! Kennedy named him Valor
Love the name!
Thank you, Kennedy has always wanted to be brave and her new friend is going to help her do that!
are you also a fan of jfk XD

I just thought about it- its why I named Octavius's husband Ronnie Kennedy- after JFK even if not related. XD

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 01:06
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 14:07
Simon Kincaid wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 14:04
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 13:58 I got an owl!!! Kennedy named him Valor
Love the name!
Thank you, Kennedy has always wanted to be brave and her new friend is going to help her do that!
are you also a fan of jfk XD

I just thought about it- its why I named Octavius's husband Ronnie Kennedy- after JFK even if not related. XD
I actually kinda just picked a random name for Kennedy, kinda wish I would have picked a better one tbh
But the stuff about JFK sounds cool, though I don’t know as much as I should about him

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes