Let's Chat!
Night Kenendy
hiiii hanini paniniii :>
hiiii hanini paniniii :>
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
I smell chaos at the ball!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Good as well!!Brookline Quinn wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 03:29lilyyyy !! i’m all right, going to start another banner before i go to sleep. how are you??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*waves back*
*chucks bits of choco*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
JOSE!!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yeah! We gotta keep going!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 04:45You encouraged me to go on, thats the hardest challenge anyone ever faced. I’m sure you’ll absolutely ace this one!!Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 04:29 Hullo all I'm working on a huge project tho the project I'm working on is something that normally has more than one person team behind it so everything is being alot right now
Yupz I gotta make a mask and find a Camcorder, an out fit and a few other things along side asking a few places if i could film in themJoseph Sims wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 04:35Whoa .0.Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 04:29 Hullo all I'm working on a huge project tho the project I'm working on is something that normally has more than one person team behind it so everything is being alot right now
youre working on it alone?
Let's Chat!
goood afternoon everyone!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Greetings! Going to the ball?
Come on in and watch the world burn!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire