Let's Chat!
I’m so close to getting enough money for my owl!!!!!!! Like 1 galleon left
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Night guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hiyaa
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Hullo all I'm working on a huge project tho the project I'm working on is something that normally has more than one person team behind it so everything is being alot right now
Let's Chat!
Whoa .0.Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 04:29 Hullo all I'm working on a huge project tho the project I'm working on is something that normally has more than one person team behind it so everything is being alot right now
youre working on it alone?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
You encouraged me to go on, thats the hardest challenge anyone ever faced. I’m sure you’ll absolutely ace this one!!Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 04:29 Hullo all I'm working on a huge project tho the project I'm working on is something that normally has more than one person team behind it so everything is being alot right now
Let's Chat!
hiya Laurie
ugh just tripped while running T.T bleeding in a buncha places now
ugh just tripped while running T.T bleeding in a buncha places now
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Goodnight everyone!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |