OOC Let's Chat!

Night Kenendy
hiiii hanini paniniii :>

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Josie Posie!! *waves aggressively*

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I smell chaos at the ball!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh wait…..THE BALL I FORGOT ABT IT

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 03:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 03:23
Brookline Quinn wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 03:22
morning lily !!
BROOK!!! hru??
lilyyyy !! i’m all right, going to start another banner before i go to sleep. how are you?? <3
Good as well!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 04:52 Hi Josie Posie!! *waves aggressively*
*waves back*
*chucks bits of choco* :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 05:07
Hana Suzuki wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 04:52 Hi Josie Posie!! *waves aggressively*
*waves back*
*chucks bits of choco* :decayed:
JOSE!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 04:45
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 04:29 Hullo all I'm working on a huge project tho the project I'm working on is something that normally has more than one person team behind it so everything is being alot right now
You encouraged me to go on, thats the hardest challenge anyone ever faced. I’m sure you’ll absolutely ace this one!!
Yeah! We gotta keep going!!

Joseph Sims wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 04:35
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 04:29 Hullo all I'm working on a huge project tho the project I'm working on is something that normally has more than one person team behind it so everything is being alot right now
Whoa .0.
youre working on it alone?
Yupz I gotta make a mask and find a Camcorder, an out fit and a few other things along side asking a few places if i could film in them

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
goood afternoon everyone!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 05:45 goood afternoon everyone!
Greetings! Going to the ball?
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 05:06 Oh wait…..THE BALL I FORGOT ABT IT
Come on in and watch the world burn!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire