OOC Let's Chat!

Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:37
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:35
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:34
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:29
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:19

Here, feedback is appreciated since I’m just starting/learning how to make banners!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oo pretty! I would say make the banner bigger so that the smaller text can be read easier or the smaller text bigger :3
I was actually trying to make it bigger when I posted it, I just couldn’t figure it out :sweatingbullets:
Ah fair enough happens to the best of us i had similar troubles when I made mine so no worries
Wait check back at the OG post I think I got it a little bigger???
I think it did too tbh

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight everybody!!!😴

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight! Btw wanna do a thread anyone? Im bored.. :happy:

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning chat!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
morning lily !!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 03:22
morning lily !!
BROOK!!! hru??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
LILY!!

PC: Angel O'Connor

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 03:23
Brookline Quinn wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 03:22
morning lily !!
BROOK!!! hru??
lilyyyy !! i’m all right, going to start another banner before i go to sleep. how are you?? <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 02:57 Goodnight! Btw wanna do a thread anyone? Im bored.. :happy:

If you’re bored you should reply to this

Chances are you are going to the ball but you can stop in before you go to check it out (IC). Honestly I’m just desperate for someone to reply so it doesn’t look lame! :sweatingbullets: :grin:

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
so... tired *snores*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency