Let's Chat!
Oop
Let's Chat!
me when I lowk adopt ALL of your oc's: *insert evil sonic gif*
"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."
Let's Chat!
Hellllooo 
What is everyone up toooooo?
What is everyone up toooooo?
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
Let's Chat!
Hi there! I'm procrastinating sleeping, what about you?
-Dido Bleaklane |
Let's Chat!
Procrastinating sleeping? What time is it where u r
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
morning everyone!!
I just can't help but share this clothing banner with you made by @Eonaria Kabukimono for Cassie's spring ball! How is it?

I just can't help but share this clothing banner with you made by @Eonaria Kabukimono for Cassie's spring ball! How is it?

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Anyone want a random green banner I made for practice?
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Gimme
Let's Chat!
Any words you want on it? Your name?
Last edited by Kennedy Cheek on 19 Apr 2026, 01:04, edited 1 time in total.
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |