Let's Chat!
Hi!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
Ada!!
Let's Chat!
Laasya!!!!!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
Hru?Ada Hawkins wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 13:07Laasya!!!!!
Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 13:08Hru?![]()
Good! First day of spring break! Hbu?
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
Also good! Btw is Ada going to the spring ball?Ada Hawkins wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 13:09Good! First day of spring break! Hbu?
Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 13:10Also good! Btw is Ada going to the spring ball?Ada Hawkins wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 13:09Good! First day of spring break! Hbu?
I dunno... Is Laasya going?
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
Yup! With Lils as friends!!Ada Hawkins wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 13:14Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 13:10Also good! Btw is Ada going to the spring ball?I dunno... Is Laasya going?
Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 13:15Yup! With Lils as friends!!Ada Hawkins wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 13:14Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 13:10Also good! Btw is Ada going to the spring ball?I dunno... Is Laasya going?
Funn!!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
hi Ada and Laasya! hru?
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball