OOC Let's Chat!

Kennedy Cheek wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 04:59 I've stayed up way to late and I didn't even do any replies, I get too distracted by other things :lol: Goodnight, unless I get distracted and stay up for another couple hours!
Night!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
why is it always storming at night?? :sob:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Everything okay Brook? Not wicked weather I hope!

I just started a new thread for Colin and Emily! Lots of lore ahead!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 05:16
why is it always storming at night?? :sob:
YES! The storms here are so loud tonight! :cry2: Everything’s fine here. Just a loud thunderstorm and nothing severe thankfully. :)

Anyways, it’s 11:27 pm here, so night guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 05:27
Brookline Quinn wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 05:16
why is it always storming at night?? :sob:
YES! The storms here are so loud tonight! :cry2: Everything’s fine here. Just a loud thunderstorm and nothing severe thankfully. :)

Anyways, it’s 11:27 pm here, so night guys!
Night!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Why is chat so dead??

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:30 Why is chat so dead??
Em!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:41
Emmeline Harris wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:30 Why is chat so dead??
Em!!!
Laasya!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:52
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:41
Emmeline Harris wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:30 Why is chat so dead??
Em!!!
Laasya!!
Hru? :cute: